Finished work early and fancied a quickie, been meaning to check out the famous Stoke parlors for a while. Called fingertips massage parlour as they had just opened and was told the senior lady was busy, but the young Lass was not. 30 of his majesty's pounds for 15 mins.
Have seen fingertips referred to as a dive on here before while doing my research, but it looks fully renovated inside, very clean and fresh, modern furnishings. Flatscreen TV on the wall in the room with lesbian porn playing. This was at opening time so first punter of the day, bed looked immaculate. Clean towels available, one already on bed.(this is significant later), mood lighting once the punt began.
The young lady that I got was very charming, British, early 30s, skinny with no tits, literally the flattest chest I have ever seen. That wasn't an issue for me as I was there for a pump and dump anyway. Chatted for a few minutes, she let on she has multiple young kids so figured her pussy probably wasn't going to be the tightest and figured I'd ask her to blow me. Asked what was available and she told me anything I wanted was available for £10 extra. Put that to the test and asked her for OWO with CIM, handed over £50 and laid back to enjoy. Very good blowjob, she got me hard with her mouth, blowjob was mostly mouth action, fair use of hands but not too much, unlike many 🙄
Asked if it was OK to touch her, she spins around so her arse is up near my top half, says knock myself out but please no fingers inside. Distracted myself by sliding my hand under her g string and rubbing her clit, which was clearly appreciated by the humming/muffled groaning. (A cheeky sniff on the fingers and she was clean and fresh, I probably wouldn't want to do that after a busy shift on a Friday night )After a few minutes of this, she got up, went and knelt between my knees and really started a pornstar level blowjob, hard, fast deep and very wet. Needless to say, after a couple of minutes of this I gave her the 10 second warning and filled her mouth. Unfortunately she then opened her mouth and let all the spunk slop down over my balls and all over the towel. In fairness she hadn't said she would swallow and she insisted on cleaning me up with wet wipes, so no real harm, but then folded the towel in half and then fanned it back out on the bed the same as it had been when arrived, still full of spunk (I'm a fairly heavy cummer and it had been a week so there was a lot...)

maybe it went in the wash the second I left, but why carefully fan it out on the bed while making the bed for the next appointment?!?
Couple more minutes chatting while getting dressed, she's there 3 mornings a week, doesn't advertise elsewhere or do incalls/outcasts. Has kids and horses to keep fed, recons working there is good work. I tried her again on the "anything for a tenner love" and she let on that she's down for most things, kinks, anal etc which was a bit of a result, especially for an English bird although I doubt they are all £10.
All told, a low ranking positive from me, she didn't look like a junkie, was clean and well presented and the parlour has obviously had some spit and polish. Was grossed out by the damp towel reuse so if I went back it would be at opening time again. Pleasantly surprised as previous reviews have called the place Grim and the girls worn out. Your mileage may vary, the girls seem to come and go by the reviews.
Sadly I didn't remember her name, she was very down to earth and friendly, I'd think about going back and smashing her backdoors in for 15 mins tbh, but only at opening time when the towels is more likely to be fresh and she's more likely to be nice and tight.
Sorry for rambling, Larry
Next up, Diva delights parlour in Stoke on trent, aslo freshly renovated
