Author Topic: Going to Vietnam (solo) over Christmas and New year. Any advice appreciated  (Read 2238 times)

Offline dsillystkprt

So I'm off to Vietnam alone over Christmas and New year so any advice places to go or sites to get holiday girlfriend's much appreciated.

Offline jonn

Download
WeChat , I think it's difficult to register nowadays but really worth it
Zalo - the whose nearby feature is disabled in Saigon but ok in other places
Telegram popular and can be good
Set your location on Badoo to HCMC before you go.
Tinder
Use Singlemanforum and gaito for spas and p4p

Offline stanr

So I'm off to Vietnam alone over Christmas and New year so any advice places to go or sites to get holiday girlfriend's much appreciated.

hi bud

i am planning to go to Vietnam next year solo like you... so would be interested in yr experience when you get back... i cant DM you for some reason

Offline DaveyboyC

Looking forward to hearing about your trip mate