Author Topic: Sara - Kingslover - Sloane Square  (Read 1940 times)

Offline rafathegaffa

Saw Sara a few weeks ago. Here is my review  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Duration - Fee Paid - 600 for 1 hour (incall)

Comms- Efficient from Diva as Always

Location - 7/10 place near the tube.

Appearance - Very glamorous looking blonde with a stunning body. No extra fat, incredibly well done boob job. Looked super hot in the LBD I had requested. Gym-honed bum which was just the right size. Red lips look insanely hot on her  :wackogirl:. Perfect height for me, 5'7ish I think without heels. There's a video on her profile that's quite representative.

Services - A very enthusiastic GFE. DFK was forthcoming from the outset. Made an effort to make polite chit chat for a few minutes at the start, very engaged. Good English. Ushered me to the shower and then it was non stop fireworks. OWO was great, as was sex in multiple positions. She really gets into it, a strong performance.

There's better VFM out there, but I did have a really good time, and she's insanely fit. I may return based on other punting priorities.

Appearance: 9.5/10
Performance: 9.5/10
Demeanor: 9.5/10
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 09:59:32 am by rafathegaffa »