Author Topic: Clea - Worcestershire  (Read 2722 times)


8 review(s) for Clea (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Rogdog101

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking:  Seeing that Clea had some availability I simply sent a text and got a response virtually immediately. Booking made I confirmed on the day. Very Straightforward. 

Cost: £170 for 1 hour.

Location:  Clea’s home in Worcestershire.  Rural and very discrete.  Clean and comfortable.  Ideal location if you want to be discrete.

The girl:  Small, blonde, amazing blue eyes and, in my opinion, very cute.  Others have commented on her size and I am useless at estimating things like that.  She is not a stick insect but has a great figure in my view.   Terrific chest and cute bum.  In fact I found the whole package immensely appealing.

The Meeting:  Followed the instructions to her place which were clear and accurate.  It is a bit out in the sticks so driving is a good choice.  You could walk from the nearest station if you wanted to get your steps in.

Greeted at the door by Clea who was dressed in a figure hugging number that showed her figure off very well indeed.  Peck on the cheek. Was offered a drink which I declined as had come from work and been drinking coffee all day.  I was aware that there were no shower facilities so I had had a  lunchtime workout and shower to be fresh for the meeting.

Sat and had five minutes chat.  I like to do this to build up the anticipation and rapport.  Clea is an interesting person and chatting to an attractive blonde, knowing what is in store, is in my mind time well spent.  Soon moved on to kissing and this was good DFK.  Suggested we strip and soon Clea was on her knees with the old chap receiving some rather excellent attention.  Carried on like this for a little while and then moved to the bed.

Once settled got into some more DFK and exploring each other.  This was interspersed with OWO and was very enjoyable.  Not the spitting “pornstar” type oral but more gentle and sensuous.   Could have continued all day like this.  However, took a bit of rest by going down on Clea, really nice.  Clea was responsive and seemed to enjoy herself.  I certainly enjoyed that for while and then on with the bag.  Sex in missionary and doggy both of which were great. 

Finally back to oral and I finished in Clea’s mouth and she swallowed the lot. 

Bit more chat and then out.  Had gone over time by a good few minutes but there was no pressure to leave.

Overall:  Great meeting.  I found Clea really attractive and fun.  Will definitely return at some point.  Probably sooner rather than later.

Offline WelshClipper

Guilty as charged: I am one of the guys who commented on her weight.

However there is nothing wrong with a bit of extra baggage especially when you deliver excellent service.

So yes, she is great and glad you had a good time  :thumbsup: