External Link/Members OnlyOn my way home and needed a quickie so texted Crystal who responded right away. Agreed half hour for £70. This was a couple of weeks ago.
Location: Large house ground floor flat just outside the ring road. Easy parking on a side street or pub car park. Crystal has a view of the road and guides you in on the phone.
The girl: Very attractive slim Romanian who speaks excellent English, happy chatty and just my body type. On arrival she asked if I would like a duo with her friend for an extra £40. Her friend was stunning as well but I never carry extra cash so I had to decline. I think the photos are the girl I saw, if not, then it was her sister

The Action: Crystal’s services are very basic, boob play, briefly touched the pussy with my hands, covered blow job and sex in several positions till I came in the bag. The positive is that she was very attentive and I felt like I was fucking a human being not a wooden doll going through the motions. So for me, I fucked a gorgeous young Romanian who gave me a fun time.
Positives : Very attractive girl, great body, engaging friendly personality
Negatives : Limited services, boobs are enhanced
Would I go back : Excellent ROM pump and dump which is what I wanted so yes.