Author Topic: Christene of Sheridan’s of Salford. Ronseal  (Read 2285 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

Popped in last week, bit odd when some fella opens the door. It fuck it, I’m not shy. A couple of lads in the lounge as well and offered a brew, thanks but that’s not why I’m here.

I’ve never been to Sheridan’s before so thought id have a bash while in Manchester and Teagan and Christene were available, opted for Christine as Teagan was getting her scran on and we popped into the room.

The girl is as described really, in her 40s and got a cracking pair of tits for an older lads, didn’t feel like bolt ons.  45 quid for 30 mins and she made me aware of the extras listed on the wall and opted for OWO for a tenner. 

She’s a good kisser, very good DFK and a good old play around and she’s on the very small double bed with her legs in the air for a good old time with some RO, fingers weren’t a problem, even asked me to pop another in there for good measure and really pushed her self deep onto fingers as I ate her pussy.  All very nice and lots of shudders and all the right noises to stroke my ego and it’s my turn for some OWO and I’m on my back and she’s sucking away,  she really knows how to suck cock and plays plenty of attention to the balls as well, lovely. 

I didn’t fancy a fuck today as the blowy was really nice so she asked if I wanted CIM but I wanted to decorate those tits and she wanked me off to an empty load and after turning down another brew, really friendly lot, I carried it with my day and a smile on my face

55 for 30 mins.  A girl who knows what’s she’s doing and a perfect Ronseal punt.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 05:12:43 pm by Generalstockinghead »

Offline Mark_bm

When I read ronseal.  Rather than 'does what it says on the tin'.  My first thought when i read the title was she must use too much fake tan. 

Offline smoothhands

oh yeah....what it says on the tin. there was me think back to the old advert  ''Ronseal treats wood beautiful''  :D

Offline Generalstockinghead

oh yeah....what it says on the tin. there was me think back to the old advert  ''Ronseal treats wood beautiful''  :D

Love it! Does exactly what it says on the tin works best for me. 

Offline gloryglory

oh yeah....what it says on the tin. there was me think back to the old advert  ''Ronseal treats wood beautiful''  :D

Sounds to me like she treated his wood beautiful aswell  :lol:

Offline Generalstockinghead

Definitely an experienced wood handler  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: