Author Topic: Rani Porn Star - VivaStreet - Radcliffe, Bury  (Read 2006 times)

Offline MoodyBB

As mentioned on the VivaStreet Investigator thread on the Discussion page I have decided to focus my punting efforts on VivaStreet for a while, really as a way of testing out just how unreliable a source it is and to flag any negative experiences. As prices rise I find myself increasingly enticed by the low end of the market on VS but at the same time I do not want to put myself in danger, contribute to the extortion and exploitation of WG, nor have the Police knocking at my door. I imagine I'm not alone in this so figured it may be useful to have an ongoing thread to highlight the legit, positive ads on VS and weed out the potentially pernicious.

Yesterday, I fired out a number of texts to 15mins for £40 VS ads that looked most kosher and having no response for the first few hours (still very few have responded which may indicate the website isn't updated too often and they've moved on or are just unreliable SPs) I become intrigued by this 'Indian' SP. 

External Link/Members Only

I'm aware of a few Indian/South Asian SPs in the area but they are a bit of a scarcity so thought I'd send a text and investigate. The ad was interesting as the name Rani was plausibly South Asian, as well as some of the language in the ad (pudi [sic]) which was a departure from the standard love heart riddled descriptions on most VS ads (most likely written by the pimps). Could be legit?

Given an address in Radcliffe in what seemed like an Asian area and parked up outside. After waiting ten mins I get the door number and go in. Lo and behold the girl that answers the door is not Indian at all! But a young, fairly attractive Caucasian girl. She tells me the Indian girl is busy and would I like to see her. She was without makeup and wearing tight leggins and a vest top without a bra. I ask her where she's from and she says 'Romania'. Quelle surprise! It's been a while since I've had sex with a youngish girl so I figured I'd investigate further and followed her lovely arse upstairs...

The punt was fairly standard from a mildly disinterested Rom. Although she was responsive when I asked her to slow down the OW and change positions. She said she was 22 which seemed about right and her body I found very sexy. She's obviously had a child as there were the tell tale signs of pregnancy on the stomach and breasts - this actually turns me on rather than puts me off but for many would be a turn off.

When it came to the sex it was quite enjoyable in missionary, then that position where you push their legs back to get in nice and deep. I then flipped her leg over and finished in the pretzel position which is a new one I've discovered. I pumped away for a while and may well have gone over the allotted time. By the finishing pump she seemed more engaged which was a positive.

Afterwards I chatted to her and said in a jovial manner - 'there's no Indian girl here I bet'. She said she didn't know but her body language told me that was the case. I said that I wondered whether sometimes girls from Romania change where they're from on the ad as they often have a bad reputation, which I said I thought was unfair. She agreed.

I scuttled out with empty balls but a lot more questions than answers.

This was obviously an out and out bait and switch, which for many punters would be an instant neg and I understand why, but for me it's a neutral as it wasn't the girl on the ad but I had an enjoyable fuck with a young Rom with a sexy body. BUT...
- Is the bait and switch a reflection of the Romanian girls' knowing they have a bad reputation for service so they change up where they're from? Or is it a sign of something more dubious like trafficked girls and exploitation?

To the moralistic punter (if that's not an oxymoron) should bait and switch, therefore the majority of vivastreet be avoided at all costs?

I'll put these questions on the other North West thread for further discussion. Be interested to hear others' experiences and responses.

MBB



Offline plus8

she has also got a "sexy curry" body!  Is that from eating too many tikka masalas? :sarcastic: