I was hesitant to book some time with Elsa as her feedback on AW was Hidden (usually a red flag for all of us). Glad I wasn't hesitant in the end as it turned out to be a good booking.
Link: External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyOld Link: External Link/Members OnlyComms: Done by text directly with her. Asked to confirm my age and ethnicity, which wasn’t a problem with her.
Location: Irving Street
Time: 1hr at £180
When: September 2022
Looks: The only girl I can compare her to is ENGLISH-JESSICA-XX for those who have seen her. Her build and frame are near identical to hers. Just taller, I’d say just over 5’10”. Natural boobs with plumped-up lips. She looks closer to photos from her older profile than her current one. I guess this is what people would call a Glamour Girl.
Service: Called when parked up and directed to her room. Once in I was surprised with how tall she was but was downright attractive. Had a bit of chit-chat, did the paperwork and confirmed what she does. Everything on her likes list, but no fingers. Fine by me. Made my way to the shower.
Back in the room, she was sorting her phone out whilst I dried myself off. We made our way to the bed and took the offer of a massage. The massage was okay, with B2B and a lot of teasing from her and some conversation.
A few minutes later, I turned on my back, and she started off with some DFK. With her making herself down to give me OWO. Not toothy at all, very sensual, none of that spitting malarkey. She made plenty of eye contact while positioning herself just off my side, arching her back for me to stroke her ass and play with her pussy.
After which, I returned the favour with RO. I will add it seemed like she was going through the motions as my tongue barely whispered to her pussy, and she let out this huge gasp. Chuckling, I had to tell her I hadn’t even done anything yet. Carried on with RO whilst playing with her tits and throwing her legs back occasionally. As she was getting wet and warmed up.
Returned back with back to some OWO, on with the condom and got her on top to start with. No restriction on how deep I could go and fucked her there for a bit till I started getting soft. And just took a small break 25 mins into the booking.
I’ve come to learn now that I can’t fuck every girl CG. Not all of them do it for me. Though the other factor was the gasp at the start of RO, which just got me thinking this was going to be a scripted performance.During the small break, chatted for a bit, which is where things started to turn around for the better after several laughs. The convo during the break changed how the booking went, as all I could say was that she finally chilled out, and I couldn’t see any much hint of performance from that point.
Started back with some DFK, on with another bag. Then fucked in Mish for a bit with more DFK with her cumming. Then doggy with plenty of moans, having her head turn around to look at me while fucking her, was nice as well. Nice curvy ass, not one to have her hip bones collide with yours (cushioned is the word I'd use). Let her know the “sap was rising” with her response to just fuck her harder. I obliged and came in the bag.
Had another shower and then talked for a bit (yep, I don’t mind the conversation, haha). I pointed out to her hidden feedback on AW, where I initially hesitated to book her. She gave me a reason that, based on how her current profile is structured, didn’t make sense. But, as she was the girl in the pictures and the services stated were provided, I brushed it off.
She pointed me towards her old profile, which is linked to this review (hence this isn't a TOFTT). Kiss on the cheek as I made my way out. I was there for the full hour, with no clock watching.
Summary: All things considered. A good GFE provider and pleasant to be around once more relaxed. All the services on her likes list were provided, and a fun time was had.
Would I Recommend: Yes, as to me, she is a WYSIWYG kind of girl, even with the hidden AW feedback on her profile. I'd say she is worth getting in touch with.