Links: External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyComms: AW message first. Then text.
Location: Hagley Road. Not one of the usual places. But one above newsagents. So you’ll have to park on the side streets to get to the place.
Time: 45 mins @ £120. I had initially booked an hour but changed it to 45 mins in the room.
When: September 2022
Looks: The girl I saw is the girl in the pictures and from the movies in the profile. Size 8, nice perky boobs, about 5’4”.
Service: I had let her know I would be a few minutes late because of traffic which wasn’t an issue with her. I texted her when I arrived and started my 10 mins walk-a-clock. I got a message after 5 mins to give her 1 min. 5 mins later, she was ready. Buzzed her apartment and was let in.
Inside was another girl in the living room who she said was also working from there. No eye contact and was led into the bedroom. I changed the time from 1hr to 45 mins as I had to wait for just over 10 mins, and I had another punt line-up as well. I accidentally overpaid her for the 45 mins. When I made her aware, she returned the overpayment to me, which was nice.
I confirmed her services in the room, and she stated she didn’t do anal, which was fine with me.
She started with OWO, but I hadn’t opted for a shower, and I do have a fair bit of pre-cum. She switched over to OW. Her OWO technique was good, not toothy and nice, but she was just going through the motions Up-down-up-down-up-down. The same as well with OW. It isn’t going to blow you out of the water unless you’ve been storing it up for a couple of weeks.
I gave her RO; she was clean but had the slightest lube taste. She had angled herself so I could only access the clit and couldn’t go elsewhere. And in terms of her reaction… zip, nada, nothing, dead as a doornail. I didn’t want to finger her as I had just cut my nails that day, and they weren’t soft enough yet. After an oral session which I could only describe as watching a silent movie. Oh, and the smell of weed from her pussy (probably picked up for her dress) wasn’t something I was expecting.
By this time, I was soft, and I wasn’t aroused at all. I thought to myself, I just wanted to get this over with. Wanked myself off a little bit to try and get hard.
I tried getting her on top, but I was too soft, wanked myself a little bit, and had to change the condom as the one I was wearing was all over the place by this point.
Fucked her in mish, but was restricted on how deep I could go, I think I could only get an inch in, and she made those “cum for me baby sounds”. Two minutes of that, and I went soft again.
I tried getting hard, got her back on top, and she angled herself as though to pin my hips down, so I literally couldn’t do anything. And guess what? I went soft again. I had had enough at this point and just called it just over 30 mins in the room.
Didn’t have any chit-chat. Put my clothes back on, walked to the bathroom, passed the disinterested girl on the couch to wash my hands and made my way out.
Summary: I just couldn’t get into a groove with her. Or, Very restrictive in terms of penetration, lacklustre in the bed and the "I can't be bothered with this look" turned me off repeatedly. The Oral was okay, but she was basically dead as a doornail. The location could be better, but it is not a dealbreaker. Comms and timekeeping need working on.
Would I Recommend: No, as she was too restrictive during sex and didn’t engage much during the booking.