Author Topic: xXx Miss~K~Moist xXx - Walsall (Touring)  (Read 1802 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4016542) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Punterperson1971

Miss moist  Walsall

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Prices & services
£60 for 15minutes gfe

Location
Xxxangelsxxx flat in Walsall not far from train station

Lady in question
Size 8 is about right long black hair okish face age on AW is 37 I’d say maybe 37-40

Services
Owo
And sex

The details
Seen her before years ago forgot to review her if I remember she had a lot of weight to her then,now she’s lost a lot of it.
Even though I knew where to go she was very insistent on directing me from being in lift to the flat and unlocking the door as I arrive very mechanical (not like angel where it’s sent via text and door isn’t locked just walk in ), got in and saw her Behind the  door she recognised me from before(at least 5/6 years since I saw her)paid her the money and left me to undress,she came back in to see me lying on bed she asked if I wanted owo which I agreed and delivered a fairly decent bj she asked if I wanted her tits out now they are not angels size but they are  ok I sucked and licked her nipples for a while and she took her knickers off while keeping her top half on so I presume she’s self conscious.
Anyway the owo was storing something up as I was fingering her pussy and rubbing as well there were no smells or anything so all was good,I then said I wouldn’t last much longer(mainly because this happens if it’s not one I’ve seen regular)so asked where I wanted her and I said doggy and she said oh good my favourite and got in position in front of the large mirror and I proceeded to pound her untill I shot my load in the condom,finished up she cleaned me up and got dressed but of chat she’s actually quite friendly but didn’t really fancy her said by and left

Would I return
No
Neutral because of all the faff getting to flat even though I told her I knew where to go
Not unattractive but didn’t make me say wow but saw her after but reviewing her before and now I’ve done it.
Also no cim but does facials
And I believe this is angels sister


Offline Punterperson1971

Oh this happened on the weekend