Author Topic: Mia - Newcastle (didn't happen)  (Read 1995 times)


28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6684584) (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Tattooed.Gent

External Link/Members Only

Hope the link works. Made contact with Mia (Eliza's mate) for a booking last week, comms were pretty hitty missy but eventually agreed a time and told I'd receive confirmation on the morning of the meet. It never arrived, and rather than fuck on with someone with fairly shit comms I just didn't bother following up. Still haven't received any messages from her to explain/apologise more than a week later.

Could have probably chased her .myself, but considering her prices you'd hope that she's hot on her admin in order to provide a service that's a bit higher end. As it was, I ended up waiting until the time of the booking had passed on the off chance of hearing from her then just heading home (was in Newcastle anyway). Haven't heard anything from her since, and nothing about her comms makes me keen to repeat the process again.

Not sure if this is enough for a review, but pretty pissed off that a booking was arranged then she just went silent.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 05:36:26 pm by Tattooed.Gent »

Offline g510

Seems deserving of a negative to me, a meeting was agreed and didn't take place with no explanation or apology in advance if she needed to cancel.

I had noticed her profile has been "offline" lately but that still doesn't excuse not hearing from her at all.


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
She agreed to a booking and that is all that's required for a review to be posted, the fact she let you down with the comms is good enough reason for a negative.

Offline Druidtoad

Mia by name, M.I.A. by nature.