I was seriously considering keeping quiet on this one. How the hell no one has reviewed her till now maybe others were thinking the same

This is a strange one as in from the pictures I wasn't really feeling Prinny but the Wardrobe got cancelled on me (ref:https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301280.msg3416570#msg3416570) so I thought I'd give her a whirl and all I can say is what a gorgeous naughty dirty little slut whore she is.
External Link/Members OnlyLocation My first time at what I think is a fairly new location not far from the Tesco express on Bath Row inside the Ulez. Nice modern Apartment.
Price £60 for half an hour
The session Parked up outside the Ulez and walked to the location only to be told she was running late, 20 minutes and was later to find out why. Wasn't best pleased about waiting around in the cold and after 40 minutes of waiting I was ready to fuck off never to use Lush again but she had eventually turn up so I was in. Upon entering I was greeted by a cute smiling darling in a short black dress that was
screaming...Fuck me! Straight away she was laughing and joking and grabbing my crotch. Now the only thing I would say is she talks too god damn much but that's just my own personal preference. We were in the living room where I handed over the cash. She took off the dress to her bra and knickers. While I was taking off my trousers she came over pushed me back on the sofa, got on her knees and started sucking me off, spitting on my cock, sucking my balls and deep throating me maintaining eye contact all the time Wow! what a start. She mention about me dominating her and basically gave me the green light to do what the fuck I wanted to her. Iceman will love this one. Before long I was picking her up shoving her head against the back of the sofa and face fucking her and she was fucking loving it.
This all seemed to go by in a flash as the alarm was going off and all, I say all she had done was blow me. She went to her phone and said she had another client but I couldn't leave until I had cum, so she went back to sucking and wanking me off. We were way over time by now and asked if I could quickly fuck her and bagged up and bent her over the sofa and fucked her while she was looking back at me and groaning. After two minutes I whipped the condom off spun her round beneath me on the sofa and I started wanking myself off over her. She stuck her tongue out waiting for my juice and when it came she moved my hands out the way and gobbled my cock taking my whole load and swallowing it. So never saw the bedroom, only kissed me to say goodbye but a cracking cracking punt. I'm going to say this. Stay away from her unless you want certain things bringing out of you. This girl is electric and addictive. You've been warned
