Author Topic: Oriental Massage Shop - St Benedicts Street  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Eeyore

I visited this establishment again a couple of weeks ago but wasn’t going to review as everything has already been said about the venue and it’s hard to add anything new.
In addition as with all these types of establishments the ladies rotate every week or two so it’s difficult to recommend ladies when in all likelihood they will have departed.

I was greeted by the manager of the shop who always seems to be there and does massages herself when the shop is busy. The place is always very clean and fresh with shower facilities which the ladies seem to use too after each customer, well that’s my experience.

Another positive for this place is that the manager seems very customer focused, making sure the session went well. Once when I wasn’t impressed by the massage (which hasn’t happened often) and I was offered a discount the next time, she didn’t forget and a discount was duly deducted during the following visit which was several weeks later.

The lady I saw was relatively young although difficult to ascertain the precise age. I haven’t been to other Norwich salons recently but from past experience the ladies here are much younger generally than elsewhere.
She was friendly with decent English speaking skills. Unusually from Chinese providers I got plenty of naughty talk which I liked and she wasted little time in making sure I became aroused.
The hr & b2b was very good value at £40 although I declined another extra for £10.
There was no rush to get me out of the shop despite going over the time.

I rarely book a session in advance although the shop does appear to very busy. There is a back entrance I gather for those disconcerting customers as the frontage is on a busy street but I’ve never used this entrance.

If you’re looking for a solid service in a clean environment I would recommend this place. Obviously FS is not available (from my experience) but if you want a good massage with the option of a few extras it’s worth a visit.




Offline Eeyore

Just a footnote to my review, I see from Gumtree that the Norwich shops in Ber St and Bridge street have both been refurbished, all with showers etc.

Has anyone visited either of the refurbished shops as from the pics they look nice. Plus one of the shops claims to have three staff now working.

Offline oli7474

Refurbs sound good i may check them out next. St Benedicts was great for its showers but a series of mediocre sessions put me off massages for a while.

Offline JR

Thank you for this review, have added my own