Author Topic: Julia Anal Princess - Paddington  (Read 7199 times)


7 review(s) for Julia pretty (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline DarrenK

External Link/Members Only

Excellent girl, excellent service, very good comms by text, 140ph.

Looks like the photos. Hot and tall! Very good flat shared with another wg. Sexy tattoos, great implants (front and back). Ladyboy voice, especially when she laughs :)

OWO, DFK, mish, doggy, vag, anal. Hard to hold off cumming - she's just too hot.

Talkative, but full of made up stories about her family, life, dating history, etc. All sounds made up and inconsistent in many ways. A bit like Jennifer's (olina) bullshit stores. I wonder why they do this  :lol: Too bad about this personally trait, because otherwise she is 100% gf material lol  :lol:

I would go again!

Offline samh1231

Thank you OP for the review. Can I ask when was the meeting happen? Her AW price is 180 ph now :dash:

Offline anders5

Just so others are aware - she is a confirmed post-op (see her other reviews).

Offline DarrenK

Thank you OP for the review. Can I ask when was the meeting happen? Her AW price is 180 ph now :dash:

Sorry! It was in fact 140 for half hour and 180ph. I had a 30 min booking.

I met her last month.


Offline Bartolomeo


Offline Rayray23k

Does she have injectables in her bum or does it feel natural?


Offline DarrenK

Does she have injectables in her bum or does it feel natural?

Implants

Offline hunt_simon