Author Topic: Hayley-Jane - Newcastle  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Arfa2stroke

Meeting didn’t happen.
Had the urge but I couldn’t find a suitable punt on AW so resorted to looking at VS and Hayley’s profile looked like one of the more genuine ones so I fired a text off to Her in the morning to enquire about a meeting later that evening.
About 2 hours later and no reply to the text, I rang her number and was answered by what seemed a chirpy nice enough Hayley who said she was just about to reply to the text.
The booking and time was then discussed ,agreed upon , and meet venue would be sent by text to me.
Then nothing
Had wanted half hour meet for £60

External Link/Members Only

Offline snooker

You saved some money there.I saw her in Gateshead a couple of years ago.
She was very friendly with big tits I just didn’t find her attractive.
Her photos are better than the real thing.