Author Topic: Hot_Goddess_Kate - Coventry  (Read 5273 times)


19 review(s) for DEAR KATE (16 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline peacheater

External Link/Members Only
Fairly recent meet, 1 hour £100
Appointment made easily, confirmed on the day and was sent postcode with instruction to call when there and house number would be given.
Was met at the door by Kate in a LBD, she is tall, a good 6 foot in heels and quite 'amazon' Upstairs to the bedroom and I had a quick shower whilst she stripped off and we got on the bed. It is obvious that Kate used to carry a bit of weight but I found her figure to be in keeping with her height, her pictures make her look larger than she is. She is very chatty and friendly, quirky even and appears very eager to please. She asked me what I wanted, I told her that I wanted prolonged deep rimming, prostate massage, ball sucking and OWO with CIM and that is exactly what she delivered with enthusiasm with me on my front and then on my back with legs raised. A thoroughly enjoyable hour and one that I will repeat.

Offline Jasonk71

Pity she only see punters who have AW feedback

Offline scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,377
  • Likes: 288
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Pity she only see punters who have AW feedback

Yeah I agree. My AW profile died and I can't be arsed with setting up a new one, but I would have liked to have seen Kate

Offline freddiej

She has lost weight since I last saw her, all good except that her tits aren't the nice hand full they were.  Her gallery pictures are before the weight loss.  I'll do my own new review soon.

Offline Studdy9

Thanks, i've always wanted to see her but she says they smoke there and i dont want come out smelling of fags.

Offline garfield

Thanks, i've always wanted to see her but she says they smoke there and i dont want come out smelling of fags.

Seen her quite a few times and never had any problems with that