I made contact about a week before the meeting outlining that it would be me and my male friend and we wanted a 4-hour meeting so we could enjoy the evening rather than rushing, where pretty much anything goes. There was no anal on offer and was not required. However, everything else was. She lived an hour away from the meet (never asked for a deposit) at my friend’s place, turned up on time wearing a dress as requested. Paperwork out of the way and a light drink provided, we sat and chatted for about 10 minutes talking about how the night might go, I was playing the role of a porn director and she was to do as she was told (a sub) then then leaned in for a kiss (which was great, a long French kiss). I then told her to kiss my friend and give him OWO then fuck him while sucking me, after a few different positions it was time for the money shot, on her knees and took my mates load like a champ not even a flinch. Then back to deep throating me including face fucking I am of average size, and this was no problem for her looking up at me occasionally with one hell of a smile, telling me to cum all over her face which I was more than happy to do, (sorry I got some of it up her nose, still no flinching) a good laugh though from us all. As me and my mate are not getting any younger, we needed a rest, so next was the toy show on the pool table, my god can she put on a show, it was not long before my mate was going down on her while again lots of amazing OWO for me. She then asked us to do something I’ve never done before both of us to go down on her at the same time, she loved it and so did we, listening to her cum over and over again. More playing, positions just happened all 3 of us having the best time, near the end of the meet I had been watching some porn that involved pool tables to get some ideas. One thing I said to my mate before she turned up is I have to try this, using her pussy as a pocket on the pool table. Do you know what, she did not even question it and allowed me to pot a few balls against her beautiful pussy that not only looks great but tastes great to. Cant wait to have more fun with her.
External Link/Members Only