Author Topic: Sofia - Allure Escort Agency, Newcastle  (Read 2586 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- very easy via text.

Location- flats near chilly Road metro, easy parking.

Services- £80 for 45mins. Light kissing, lapdance, owo, ro, protected sex.

Meeting- was in the mood and was struggling to find anyone I fancied a crack at. Never used allure before and spotted Sofia so a few texts and was on my way. Very easy to find and park.

Let in by Sofia who was in a gown and high heels, mid forties and not bad looking. Accent is abit all over the place but was very friendly and bubbly. Gown off to reveal a nice underwear set, music on and started with a lapdance. Teasing stripping her clothes off whilst she sat on my lap. Moved to the bed and some small talk as we lightly kissed, this was the only downside for me as I do love a good DFK. She went down for some owo, she could get a third in her mouth but no more as she said she had a jaw issue. Still very good owo and nearly shot my load, switched and went for some RO. She was nice and fresh, alittle landing strip which was OK. On with the rubber and she jumped on top and rode me nice and hard, she was very wet as I could feel my whole groin and legs get wet. Switched to doggy and she has a nice arse, slid inside and went to work. Great view as I grabbed her hips and gave her some serious hammer, she was face down on the bed moaning as I filled the bag. A clean up with wet wipes and alittle more convo and on my way a happy man.

Overall- good solid punt, a few things a slight let down.

Online dexpunt

Mid forties? her profile says 32....no surprise but thats a stretch

Like the sound of the landing strip though

Offline Fragilehand

I was going to mention that also the age is way out

Online Winker121

Thanks for the review and it's good that you enjoyed yourself. I noticed that she is using the same photos as she did when she was at Diamonds in 2014. Getting some milage out of them!

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review and it's good that you enjoyed yourself. I noticed that she is using the same photos as she did when she was at Diamonds in 2014. Getting some milage out of them!
Bloody hell that's stretching it! Thanks for the review by the early.  :hi: