ed in a while but wanted to give it a go
Very limited Sunday service however this girl took take my fancy
External Link/Members OnlySend a few text to Nikki and got a prompt reply with location and service. Requested OWO and sex.
Parked up in location supermarket and got directions to her place. Very easy to find and was very clean inside.
Was asked to wash my hands and use mouth wash in the bathroom whilst she took the payment £70 for 30mins.
Now to the action! Striped off and jumped on to soft bed, for first 20mins was sucking my cock! Was up and down like and mofo! And then last 10 mins put of condom and banged her doogy style in front of her mirror while she made the right noises and filled the bag right up.
I’d happily see her again, I guess to make it balanced she did try and make me come with the bj but I enjoyed it so a positive for me.
Any ques