Author Topic: BuuustyAmy - Coventry  (Read 3392 times)


27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5632912) (12 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline leatherlover

External Link/Members Only

Saw her recently in Coventry at a block of flats in the City Centre. Lots of free parking after 6.

Chubby Polish lady - late 20s early 30s. I reckon a size 14. Large tits. Very friendly and smiley over the phone. Facially OK. Someone else described her as a Polish milkmaid and I can see that.

Opted for 15 mins OWO for £50. CIM is £20 extra which I declined. Flat smells smoky, like any other WG flat. I didn't kiss her so I don't know if she smoked.

She asked me to strip naked and I went to lie on the bed.  Bed was OK. Seemed clean.

I had just showered and told her so, but nevertheless she used wet wipes - no real bother. She then lay on my legs sideways and started sucking. She isn't a light unit but not too heavy on the legs.

Nice technique - not sloppy. Plenty of eye contact. Only used her hands to pull back my foreskin. Sucked my balls on request, although didn't go down to the bit between the A hole and the balls, which is a pity. Not huge suction. Licks up and down the shaft if asked. I didn't feel rushed. When I felt the first twitch of the sap going halfway up, I told her I was about to cum. She then started wanking me but talking dirty and moaning at the same time. The talking dirty didn't do it for me - it might for some.

So overall, a very decent blowjob, plenty of eye contact, no rush, Definitely would return