Author Topic: Pure Harmony Kai massage - Belfast  (Read 1240 times)

Offline schufd

Location
Stranmillis Road well known PH Pure Harmony

Comms
Decided to go to the well known place after my holiday in Spain.
Sent a text in advance and asked for Sasha and if she’s available.
The reply was “Hi, She no work today. But have Kai and coco working today. Kai is new girl. She massage good.”

So I said yes to kai and told her that I’ll be there soon.
30 min later when I arrived the boss (maybe) was sitting in the reception area with door closed and pointed me upstairs.
Went upstairs and got into the big room with the 2 tables and very nice and warm and scented candles everywhere. Something I have never seen there before.

 


The meet
Kai is a small chinese or Thai girl ( I never see the difference) Her English is very good and she started chatting about “how’s your day”, how long you like and so on.
I told her I’ll take one hour and got undressed.
She turned on some relaxing music while I was lying down naked as always.
She got out a warm towel and started rubbing it over me and bend and massaged every leg and arm and neck and head with the towel.

Then away with the towel when she climbed on top of me grabbed my arms bend me every direction. So I assume that is a proper Thai Massage.

She then used a lot of hot oil on me and started to massage first one leg (including toes etc) then the other leg, then back then switched to one arm then the other arm. Than the back again and the head.

A bit rough but she used a bit less pressure when I told her. It was brilliant… couldn’t get enough of that.

Asked me to turn over and put a pillow under my head.

At that point she asked if I wanna have extra added. I asked here what she offers and she said something like ABC or so :) 
Told her that I dont know what that means but she asked if I want a Happy Ending or a Body to Body. I didn’t ask for more the first time.
Opted in for the B2B and she asked then for the money. 84 in total, so 45 for massage plus extra 40 for body to body.
She’s small and a bit chubby but most people here prefer that as fas as I know. I personally prefer skinny girls…..
She climbed on top and started sliding all over me (without oil first) rubbed her units in my face and everywhere. Couldn’t resist and licked and kissed her awesome nipples. She then concentrated on the little man and used oil and struggled and wanked min and played with him. (Goddess) After a couple of minutes she let him go and said “Oh no”…. Giggled and laughed. Then body and pussy rubbing again everywhere and the little man. So tempted to just stick him in at that moment….
She then finished me with a very intense orgasm. Got cleaning wipes and giggled again “Have to clean up your mess :P , you dont want your own sense on it when you arguing anywhere today… and so on”
It was so hot and great.


The girl
Is unfortunately from London and will only be here until Sunday this week.
I definitely trying to go back as she is working from 10am to 10pm





 


Offline massagehunter123

Great review. Services in London are likely a higher standard than here so interesting that there's someone here who might raise the game.

Might even have to take a jaunt down tonight.

Offline RickRoss94

Cheers for the review, went today based on reading this last night and it was a brilliant visit, review to follow.

Unfortunately she's not working tomorrow so I think Saturday is the last chance to see her before she goes back to London on Sunday

Offline KeenPunter

Cheers for the review, went today based on reading this last night and it was a brilliant visit, review to follow.

Unfortunately she's not working tomorrow so I think Saturday is the last chance to see her before she goes back to London on Sunday

You've said this before