Nikki at Chok Dee in Manchester
External Link/Members OnlyPaid £100 all inclusive one hour
Called in without a booking, Nikki answered the door and indicated she was available. Upstairs to the bedrooms, took a shower and paid for an hour. Nikki is an attractive Thai woman, probably early 40s, curvy with sizeable natural boobs.
Started with an extended massage. This was nice enough, although basically rubbing and stroking my skin - not close to a proper Thai massage. Paid a lot of attention to my bum, with her fingers stroking up and down around the bumhole and massaging my arse cheeks. Kept expecting her to put a finger in, but she didn't. Probably the most attention to that area I've had that *didn't* end up with something being inserted.
Massage went on for quite a while but I was just happy to be relaxed and out of the summer heat. Nikki then upped her game, using her boobs to give something close to b2b, again a lot of focus on my bum, I could feel her nipples rubbing against my arse which was nice. Turned over and she played with my cock until it was hard, then I went down on her - she used a wet wipe down there first to ensure freshness. She seemed to enjoy it, and enthusiastically sucked me (covered) when I'd enough. Nikki lay down for sex, and was surprisingly tight down there. She also started some light dirty talk and it didn't take me long to cum.
After a quick clean up, we got back on the bed for a cuddle and chat. Nikki carried on playing with my cock until it was hard again, and suggested we go for a second time. I knew I wouldn't manage a second cum in the time left, but it was good to know she was at least up for the challenge! I preferred having another cool shower and be on my way.
Always pot luck when calling into Chok Dee as they rotate the girls, and usually have just 2 on each day. But unless you're after slim 20-something Thai girls, the place does more often than not come up with staff who are more relaxed than most other parlours and massage shops, and have a good attitude about wanting to provide an excellent service.