Only got myself to blame for this one really as nothing about her profile did it for me apart from the simple fact that she was the only one that replied to my texts at short notice.
External Link/Members Only COMMS
Booked ½ hour at £60 in no time thanks to speedy replies.
The positives end there though.
LOCATION
10 mins walk from Cov bus station. Opposite Cov Uni. It's an apartment block amidst many other blocks behind a locked gate that was pain to get in. When I did get in vague instructions had me walking around in circles until I found the right one. And that was only because there was some other nervous looking chap hanging around outside. After texting her the colour of my t-shirt (???)
she come out to meet me.
XIAO XIAO
When she came out to meet me she didnt look quite as bad as I was expecting. She lead me into the bedroom and buggered off and left me in there with another woman. There is a slight chance it's her in the pics, but much older and bigger now.
Why I didn't just fuck off home and dig out an old copy of Razzle I'll never know. At least 50 and not in great shape at all. Especially around her midriff. Not at all attractive.
THE PUNT
Straight off she asked for another £20 for OWO. No thanks love.
Pity though as she sucked my dick pretty good. Only fucked her in mish before coming pretty damn quick for some reason. Started massaging me afterwards that was pretty good but I just wanted out.
Very underwhelming punt with a woman that didn't do anything for me whatsoever.
It's punts like this that put me off punting which isn't a bad thing at present as I'm off to Thailand soon and need to save some pennies.
Keep 'em warm guys!