Author Topic: Petite Viki - Canary Wharf/South Quay  (Read 3556 times)


124 review(s) for Petite Viki (112 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ag3418

Link:
External Link/Members OnlyorExternal Link/Members Only

When:
June 2022

Comms:
Done via Whatsapp the day before. Agreed time and services. On day confirmed an hour before then messaged when I got there. No issues here. FYI has a NBA policy as asked where I am from, told her I was Indian.

Where:
Close to South Quay station, but walkable from Canary Wharf

The girl:
Pictures are accurate. She is about 5ft 2ish, size 4-6 and very very slim, blonde, Romanian, smooth skin, very nice breasts (B/C, look great given the frame) and reasonably confident they are natural (if not they are the best fakes I have ever seen), attractive face.

Cost:
30mins @ 100, DFK, RO, OWO, 69, Sex

The event:
After all the positive reviews decided to try this one and was not disappointed. She does a really good GFE (what I was after). Looks wise I was in the mood for a very petite skinny girl, which is what I got. Opened the door and very friendly, asked if I wanted a shower and I declined given I had just had one. We started undressing each other and doing DFK. If you like kissing she will give you a good time. With all the kissing I was a rock after a few mins and was passionately making out with her rubbing against etc. Really enjoyed it. I went down on her, she tasted ok, but was obvious she had just showered and used some thing to freshen up as tasted a little soapy initially until her juices started flowing. She seemed to enjoy it. She gave good head and I enjoyed watching her suck my dick with those big lips whilst I stood up near her. Dom on and she is tight and I really enjoyed all the positions we did (she seemed to also). Got her to go on top to finish off and she showed me she had cum also (not sure if that was bs, but didnt seem like it).

Score:
9/10 One of my better punts - if only it was £80! Will return.

Offline Rayray23k

Vikis proven to be very good VFM.