Basic flat. Isle of Dogs. Comms are straight forward; I was dealing directly with her. No profiling. You need to phone her to get access to the flat.
External Link/Members OnlyGirl greeted me in a cat suit. She had a good figure, spoke decent English and was friendly enough. Age 30 sounds right. The photos are her, but she was not wearing all the makeup so she looked more plain. What you don't see is her decent slim figure with a slim waist and curvy arse. Her boobs are enhanced but no obvious scarring. Some tatts.
Ow (£30 surcharge for owo), 69 and kissing agreed to on the spot. Big viewing mirror in the room.
Started off the action with a bit of lips kissing and snatches of LFK. It was enough to get me going. I played with her pussy, but not allowed to go in. Her nips responded nicely to sucking.
OW was a little generic. Some use of hand to steady the shaft and some wanking, but not excessive. It was mostly head bobbing so more tongue work would improve it. I got a bit of 69. She tasted fine and has a great arse. She did chivvy me along somewhat.
I did the shag in mish. No lube. She was tight. I got to bone her with no real disruption. Her vocals helped things along rather than pressuring me and putting me off my stroke.
I blew a nice load in her at the 20 minutes mark.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyReasonable punt at a decent price. Worth checking out.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only