External Link/Members Only£100 for 45min
The new(ish) Durham Courtesans website is a big improvement especially the availability calendar, for me replies could sometimes be a bit quicker but we got there in the end
I’d had my eye on Brianna since she joined the site and finally made a booking
It’s always a nervous moment when the door closes and you see someone for the first time, no need to worry as Brianna is a very attractive woman
I’m no expert but her stats on the website seem fine to me, the site says she’s 35 which I’m happy to accept but within reason age doesn’t bother me I’m more interested in service but I know some people are obsessed by age
Money exchanged and stashed, Brianna returned and we got down to business, anal, cim and fingers inside were off the menu, DFK? Oh yes this was definitely on the menu and was probably the best DFK I’d ever experienced
TBH I could have spent the whole time just kissing but tongues were getting tired and the little man was getting angry at the lack of attention so Brianna moved South and give him the time of his life
A great technique, variation of speed, concentrating on the head and then along the shaft while massaging my balls, great eye contact through out
Brianna’s awareness of what was happening and variation meant I lasted long beyond my normal capabilities and when Krakatoa did eventually erupt it was a very pleasant experience
An unrushed clean up and it was time to go, will I be back, of course I will