Author Topic: Lola at Premium Escorts  (Read 7332 times)

Offline NorthernJohn

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try one of the new girls out few weeks back.

Bare with me not posted in a while schedule and hectic life after covid means back to normal. Please forgive me if forgot all details.

£60 for half hour (before new price changes).
Apartments near quayside near Hilton hotel.

Slim athletic build, obv works out a lot, red dyed hair and big lips, quite few tattoos dotted about. Matching lingerie.

Seems to be a bit shy but then wasn’t when got in the apartment, was quite bouncy. Paperwork out the way and explains do’s and don’ts.

All was on cards even anal but was extra £20 which isn’t something I’m into.

Now this is where it went wrong the other extra she offers was without condom(bareback) for a extra £100, I’m not quite sure whether she was joking or not. I didn’t respond to that as quite taken back.

Off she went to out paperwork away and came back with wine in her hands, as some girls do.

Started with a handjob, then blow job. BJ was ok nothing special I’m assuming she maybe new to industry. Then she asked if I liked to do RO on her I actually declined after the extra for bareback(still at this point not sure if was joking or not to even risk if she has been to go down there). On with the hat and started missionary, legs in the air then to her on top and then doggy to finish off all in all 23 mins to be precise.

As I went to clean up I came back to the room where she obv was sat round the side table with powder on it and asked if I wanted some? I responded no thank you I have to go now.

I can’t comment whether I enjoyed it or not as I was thrown off with the extras. Also with some behaviours, shy to bouncy in 0-100mph.

I can only leave negative as I don’t get to punt a lot at moment and this kind of ruined my experience. Maybe she’s new, maybe she has issues but I definitely won’t be returning to see Lola again.

I will stick to my dark hair girls that’s has some experience.

I’m hoping I have done the review right as been a while. Cheers guys.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Does the Agency know what she offers as "extras"?

Offline Weatherman21

Ta for review. 

Can’t believe what I’ve just read, Jesus!

Offline dexpunt

I would be interested to hear what Premium gave to say. They have the right to respond as this is quite an allegation and could possibly have an effect on their reputation. Having recently increased their prices in comparison to their counterparts in the area

Offline NorthernJohn

I’m not sure, I’m still debating wether she was for real or not saying it. I’ve been debating writing this review.  Whether a joke or not I can’t confirm only what was said. Maybe she’s new to the industry and not sure how it works or issues I can only assume either a joke or was being real. It can only be one of those. It did take me back either way. But agency hasn’t anything to do with girls behaviours so probably not. Who knows I Defo won’t be going back!

Offline Premium-Escorts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 209
  • Likes: 8
  •  
Hi guys

I’ve just spoke to lola and she is mortified about this review.

Lola said this not true !
She has never ever offered Bareback  for extra. Or any extras . Never !!

She has Never touched drugs, she doesn’t even drink alcoholic apart from special occasions,

Northern John,
could you message me please with the number you booked lola on then
I can check that you did or didn’t make a booking ..

Thank you.
Juney 

Offline NorthernJohn

Hi Juney, the number I used was ending 977 I don’t have that now was early March. I assure you I did make the booking I can also describe her tattoos in between breasts, what looks like to be kids names on her lower arms plus stomach and nose pierced. Her lips and eyelashes were over enhanced and her hair is a dark red. I can answer any other features if need to. Cheers Jon

Offline NorthernJohn

Sorry I meant early April, also I remember a crown and queeny or queen tattoo on her hand. Sorry I’m at work. I’ll message you direct later . Cheers Jon

Offline Premium-Escorts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 209
  • Likes: 8
  •  

Offline NorthernJohn

Hi Juney,

I’ve tried to write a message but it states can’t message someone I haven’t contacted before.

Any possibility of sending me a message so I can reply.

Cheers Jon

Offline Premium-Escorts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 209
  • Likes: 8
  •  
It’s doing the same to me   

Offline NorthernJohn

I’m not sure if there’s an issue. Cheers Jon

Offline Beefjerky

That’s her going to be inundated with bookings from the bareback brigade lol

Offline maxxblue

She was available today but this has now been cancelled.

Offline johnr1

She was available today but this has now been cancelled.

She was showing as cancelled a few days ago, so I
Don’t think it has anything to do with the above post

Offline captainsc

I had tried to book her a few times but always booked up fast. Must be other guys on here that have seen her and wonder if they had the same experience…

Offline Part Timer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 174
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
I had tried to book her a few times but always booked up fast. Must be other guys on here that have seen her and wonder if they had the same experience…
I very much doubt that will happen, they will get shot down and then Questioned for proof. A lot of controversy coming out of there camp in the past few months. Something’s not right with the low amount of girls working via them, going down the same as Gracies Girls. A close friend of mine had an appointment with her a while back and he confirmed to me about one of the subjects in question, so I know one of the topics is true, even thou she has been defended by her pimp that it’s not true. They can’t afford to loose anymore girls so she can’t do anything but.
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beefjerky

even thou she has been defended by her pimp
Not a very wise choice of words

Offline johnr1

Not a very wise choice of words

I totally agree Mr Beef June is not a pimp, I am not being a white night
But that description is insulting ☹️

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I very much doubt that will happen, they will get shot down and then Questioned for proof. A lot of controversy coming out of there camp in the past few months. Something’s not right with the low amount of girls working via them, going down the same as Gracies Girls. A close friend of mine had an appointment with her a while back and he confirmed to me about one of the subjects in question, so I know one of the topics is true, even thou she has been defended by her pimp that it’s not true. They can’t afford to loose anymore girls so she can’t do anything but.
You seem to get told quite a bit, you were told by a former escort that a flat got raided and they were removed from the building, now you've been told that one part of this was true. If the first one wasn't actually what happened, why should we believe you now. 

Second hand information and hearsay do nothing to help any situation.

Offline impendingorphan

I very much doubt that will happen, they will get shot down and then Questioned for proof. A lot of controversy coming out of there camp in the past few months. Something’s not right with the low amount of girls working via them, going down the same as Gracies Girls. A close friend of mine had an appointment with her a while back and he confirmed to me about one of the subjects in question, so I know one of the topics is true, even thou she has been defended by her pimp that it’s not true. They can’t afford to loose anymore girls so she can’t do anything but.

I think it's quick and easy to just blame the agency but the girls don't work for the agency and I don't think they have much say in what services the girls like to provide. However, I imagine they don't want to advertise girls who offer extras that could be harmful to clients and their partners or someone that does drugs on shift so I am sure they will want to know the truth. Maybe it's just the green in me but if a girl i went to see worked for an agency and tried to offer me bareback for extra or hard drugs then that would be the first thing i would mention to the agency? If multiple people tell them then there is surely some level of truth in it but it sounds as though this is the first they are hearing of it?

Offline tynetunnel

I very much doubt that will happen, they will get shot down and then Questioned for proof. A lot of controversy coming out of there camp in the past few months. Something’s not right with the low amount of girls working via them, going down the same as Gracies Girls. A close friend of mine had an appointment with her a while back and he confirmed to me about one of the subjects in question, so I know one of the topics is true, even thou she has been defended by her pimp that it’s not true. They can’t afford to loose anymore girls so she can’t do anything but.

That’s completely unfair. As others have said, June is not a pimp. I have always found her to be most supportive of the girls, and the punters. She will always put things right, and deal with any issues. This is a murky world and none of us come out of this smelling of roses, by the very nature of punting.

But I believe Premium to be well run and honest.  She enjoys good relations on here. I respect her and the agency. At the end of the day June only manages the shop window and takes the bookings, that’s what an agency does. Whatever the girl offers in private at a booking, is down to the girl alone.

Offline Part Timer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 174
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
From now on I will keep all my future postings etc to reviews only. I’m not wanting to get into arguments, debates etc with anyone. If a close pal informs me of something, I believe them, that is something what a in person friend is, along with our cyber friends. This site is valuable to everyone, agency owners have been referred to as pimps in the past, but this has offended some people, I apologise. I don’t personally believe everything I read or hear to be true, but the info I have been told in the past is 💯 factual.  Have a great weekend everyone, happy punting
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline northface

The agency don't advertise what's on offer from their girls like they do on AW due to obvious reasons so don't be too surprised if something is offered by the girl that you do not like when you finally meet.
You can do all the due diligence you can but in this game you might be sailing closer to the wind than you care to like or know.

For example, fairly recently you could have been involved with a coerced young girl when booking through an established and well liked agency.
The agency has been absolved of blame but it just shows if it can happen to them then probably anywhere...

So anyone who worries they may get involved in some of the darker side when punting should give this game up as it might be just around your corner.

Just out of interest on here about whether agencies are pimps I looked for a definition and got
[ pimp ]
noun
a person, especially a man, who solicits customers for a prostitute or a brothel, usually in return for a share of the earnings; panderer; procurer.
a despicable person.


Offline Dimond dave


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
From now on I will keep all my future postings etc to reviews only. I’m not wanting to get into arguments, debates etc with anyone. If a close pal informs me of something, I believe them, that is something what a in person friend is, along with our cyber friends. This site is valuable to everyone, agency owners have been referred to as pimps in the past, but this has offended some people, I apologise. I don’t personally believe everything I read or hear to be true, but the info I have been told in the past is 💯 factual.  Have a great weekend everyone, happy punting

I too don't want to get into a depate or argument, but nothing you have said can be shown as 100% factual. I'm sure you trust your friend but why should we   :unknown:

Offline Addicted65

I totally agree Mr Beef June is not a pimp, I am not being a white night
But that description is insulting ☹️
[/
I think you may find she is !

Pimp - someone who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline impendingorphan

Quote
I think you may find she is !

Pimp - someone who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.
Except she doesn't control any the girls as they set their own hours and are free to leave whenever they want. All she does is advertise their availability or maybe helps with accommodation and takes commission for doing it which is fair. She is essentially just a receptionist for escorts and calling her a pimp is harsh due to its negative connotation.

Offline Disco dave

I will be doing a review shortly which will also be a negative. There was no extras offered on my meet but a lazy attitude and bed that fecking stank.

Offline Addicted65

Except she doesn't control any the girls as they set their own hours and are free to leave whenever they want. All she does is advertise their availability or maybe helps with accommodation and takes commission for doing it which is fair. She is essentially just a receptionist for escorts and calling her a pimp is harsh due to its negative connotation.

White knight alert . 🎠
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
White knight alert . 🎠
Says the bloke who holds back on reviews because the prossie tells him to.

Offline Addicted65

Says the man who defends his favourite pimp at every opportunity 😂

No doubt after favours like his old mate S-M

« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 06:53:24 pm by Addicted65 »
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Says the man who defends his favourite pimp at every opportunity 😂

No doubt after favours like his old mate S-M
I haven't defended anybody but you never do let something like the truth get in the way of the accusations you make.

Big big mistake that last comment.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 06:55:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline Addicted65

Why ? What you going to do ? Pull rank and any ban me ?  🛎🔚
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 07:01:46 pm by Addicted65 »
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Why ? What you going to do ? Pull rank and any ban me ?  🛎🔚

If you get banned it’d be for being a c**t not because of any rank pulling  :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Why ? What you going to do ? Pull rank and any ban me ?  🛎🔚
Spot on.

Associating me with the scumbag that I went out of my way to expose is bad enough but to accuse me of seeking favours.   :thumbsdown:

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive. However, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse to the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 07:06:42 pm by daviemac »

Offline Weatherman21

Why ? What you going to do ? Pull rank and any ban me ?  🛎🔚

This won’t end well!

Bang out of order as well with the comparison to SM! 

Offline Addicted65

You spent years brown nosing each otber. At least be honest with yourself. Bye bye 😘😘😘
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

It’s odd how after 8 years of membership he suddenly decided he’d like to be banned :unknown:

Offline impendingorphan

White knight alert . 🎠

That's funny. I'll have to get you to clean the horse shit from my stables then

Offline toontez

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 7
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
How do you complain about a moderator ?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. Banned David22 and toonjon
Banned by: Head1

Offline toontez

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 7
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
And where are site rules please ?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. Banned David22 and toonjon
Banned by: Head1


Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,070
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
How do you complain about a moderator ?

A member for 4 days and not happy  :unknown:
Interesting......
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 09:46:25 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
How do you complain about a moderator ?
Report your post and put the reason in the text box. The report link is on the right. 

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,791
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
So Lola is still on the Premium website

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,189
  • Likes: 797
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not a very wise choice of words

Indeed not. Unhelpful and needlessly provocative  :thumbsdown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

So Lola is still on the Premium website

Why?
Have you found her guilty as charged & therefore to be removed?