A quick business trip across the water led me to have a look to see who was available enroute. Spotted Dirtykat in Carlisle and although the reviews on Aw were kinda mixed I decided to take a chance.
Kept in touch via text about my progress en route and was told to message her after coming off at the motorway exit.
Clear and precise instructions where to go from there, 5 mins from motorway,ideal!
The house is spotless and nicely decorated, was offered a fresh up and led to the bedroom. Kat was in a nice corset wearing stockings and suspenders and high heels, I found her attractive, chatty and friendly.
As due to the traffic I was only able to spend half an hour with her we just go on with it, great tits with big suckable nipples, very wet pussy and had a good 69 session before slipping a condom on and fucking her in a couple of positions. Afterwards a good chat and the opportunity to freshen up and on my way again. Nice lady, got into it herself or is a good actress and good, clean location and at 60 for a good half hour what's not to like?

Will I be back? Absolutely and next time I'll be there for at least an hour!