Author Topic: bonnie_9519 - TOFTT - Nottingham - Starts clock from when punter is in the lift  (Read 857 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6520826) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BobbyMystic

Profile Link: External Link/Members Only


Saw Bonnie's profile was was intrigued by the the pics. Mark you, they are by no means clear, but the pic of her ass seemed promising at the very least. I could not tell if the tits were fake or real, but decided to have a go.

Comms
==================

Contacted her and the comms were decent, we exchanged a few messages and eventually agreed a time for the meet relatively quickly and without any major issues.


Meet.
==========
On my way to the meet there was loads of traffic, but as I was about to run late and picked up my phone to send a text Bonnie called. I updated her about my situation. She seemed pleasant and responded to my apologies with "dont worry not a problem". Felt really bad, because, as we all know "time is money".

Upon arrival, she text me instructions to get to her no problem. She works out of a nice clean hotel in city centre relatively close to the train station. Not the best parking but not the worst, given the amenities and parking options nearby.

Knocked on the door. Pleasantly surprised to be greeted with a friendly smile from  fairly pleasant girl who opens the door in lingerie. Not quite the "hide behind the door trick" but somewhat close to it.

Facewise, she is average even with the makeup. She is shorter than one would guess from the pics she looks around 5,2 although she has 5'3 up on her profile.

I forgave the face, because her body is actually not bad. She is relatively thick, big bum and you would call her a pawg. Nice breasts still not sure if they are real.... Tattoos all over but not gone overboard with them. Face and body put together, she would easily be the girl next door type with an above average body, that if she dressed yup well, you would notice.

Put it this way, I still wanted to proceed with the "transaction" based on what I saw.

Things went downhill fast.

No oral without on offer, although it is listed on her likes list. This was almost a deal breaker for me since she charges £110 for half an hour. When she seems my reaction she begins moving to the door and says, if you want to leave no problem......

She makes a speech about always keeping "things clean". My mind wanders ... I really dont want to know what you always do and why, I want to know why you did not write that on your AW profile.

Anyways, I say..Ok lets go ahead and reach for my wallet, then she starts the timer on her stopwatch which she is wearing on her wrist.

I then joke " wow " you sure do start the clock early. She says in a serious tone that she usually starts timing from the client is in the lift.

Dont get me wrong, a working girl needs to set her price and her own rules, but she seemed like a hard nosed bitch to me, all considered and there was no hint of any chemistry and rapport.

I repeated the phrase "wow start timing from the client is in the lift eeh?" shook my head and walked.

Basically in that short encounter, she came across as one of those girls who thinks they look much better than how they actually look, seemed a bit entitled and, above all, promises services for an inflated price that she does not offer. The last reason is mostly why she got the negative rating.

No that I look at her profile pictures, having already seen her, in my humble opinion it is highly likely that most of  those are not pics of her.
So beware and be prepared for a surprise.

Would I go back?
================
Do pigs fly backwards? Absolutely not.







« Last Edit: July 28, 2022, 01:40:06 pm by BobbyMystic »

Offline HailWood

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,962
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 53
Fair rating. Thanks for the TOFTT. One to avoid methinks.

Offline Cappadonna

Let’s hope she changes her attitude now!

the tattoos wouldn’t be the same if different person though??