External Link/Members Only07516143962
I found this profile as I was travelling to a booking with Larissa Brown Skin, which wasn't in the area I'd expected so I was scoping some last minute alternatives if it went tits up.
Called for location details and what a coinky-dink, same damn grotty flat as Larissa.

So when Larissa turned out to be a hoax, who should be surprisingly one of the girls available? Margarita. She is indeed the slinky thing in the pictures, perhaps a little more slight and angular in 5'4"ish person. She was wearing a bikini fit for the beaches of Brazil so not much of her fine, natural, spinner figure was hidden from view. She had a little more curve to her belly but her skin was smooth and taut

Into a sizeable double room with laminate floors, a couple of cabinets with narrow, long mirrors and an adequate queen bed. On returning from the bathroom I found her in a haze of harsh weed smoke so if you're worried about being fingered for the odours clinging to you and your clothes then best avoid. She was gyrating to some music and it looked pretty good, shame she didn't have a more mellow puff on the go.

Her attitude was mixed in that she was trying to say the right things but her tone and delivery weren't seductive or playful. Maybe the weed or maybe just her.

Still had enough wits about me to pay just for 30 mins @ 80
She returned from handing over the cash and took a little time shedding her 3 strings of swimwear. But the body she was offering was being very persuasive. She gestured me to the bed and reached for a condom, I frowned and suggested owo. She immediately responded, "20" and my body automatically carried me back to my clothes for the cash

Lay back and she leaned in from one side, capturing one of my legs under her, and then dipped her head in sideways and sniffed my cock with it pressed to her nostrils

Satisfied with the results of her examination she then just held my tumescent knob in her mouth, defying me not to get hard. As little as she did, a little rolling of my cock in her mouth and cheek, the blood flowed and I was at attention.

She continued this languid coddling of my cock in her mouth in an unhurried fashion, I was allowed to caress her smooth, ebony body and play with her shaven puss nestled between her narrow hips. She has small Labia Majora but somewhat meatier Labia Minora, very tempting. I asked her if we could 69 and she halted said, "Is extra."

"Oh FFS!" I fought back the anger but this time was determined not to cough up anymore cash.
She went back to her swizzling my less interested cock, she could clearly tell she'd messed the mood.

She reached for the condom again, obviously it was time for sex, but my dick was no longer so interested. She sat astride in CG and made a mechanistic attempt at bouncing about an inch up and down in my lap, not exactly the most engaging method. I reached up her body and played with her lovely pert breasts with responsive black nipples.

There wasn't going to be any kissing so mish wasn't on for me, nothing worse than fucking someone face on who was trying to avoid getting intimate.

Got her into doggy and her tiny, peach of an ebony arse looked awesome, she has a tiny wait so even my average hand could wrap round from touching thumbs in the small of her back to my little fingers being well round her sides and onto her tum

She was clearly just indulging me, from the set of her head, even if I was looking at the back of it. That said she let me set the pace of the fucking and guiding her hips back on to me, she didn't complain as I took long and short strokes and just luxuriated in the feeling of my cock in her snug tunnel. Probably 15+ mins of this, adjusting angle of entry and the tilt of her pelvis until I finally got some good contact for some thrusting to the quick. Having already popped twice earlier in the day I was surprised she got another out of me.

After we disengaged and wet wiped her engagement improved a bit and she seemed to think I was impressed with her, suggesting I come back and see her whilst she was in London this next week or so before taking a break and then returning for another week before heading back to Brasil.

Bordeline pos, just, because I really fancy getting into a proper tangle with her bod and if I can rev her up with RO then perhaps some snogging too. She is a little angular of face but still, getting some hot sex from this one would be something to savour. Fantasies eh?

Worth checking to see what's included in the hour price.
Hidden Image/Members Only