Author Topic: ~~Jessy~~ - Derby  (Read 6643 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301620) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had my eye on this profile for ages, as others have noted she runs ads on Vivastreet as well, I've seen it pop up in Notts and Derby before but decided to take the plunge while it was in Derby this time round. - External Link/Members Only

Messaged and was given postcode and arranged a time for 15mins @ £50

Parked in the Aldi opposite Derby Royal as its 1.5 hours free and walked the rest of the (short) distance to the residential street where I messaged and she called to give me the number.

Nice area, overlooked a little but I'm not too fussed. Door opened as soon as I rang the bell so no waiting around.

Jessy was wearing a shorts and top pyjama type outfit but I could tell that I was going to enjoy this already, she is attractive (I thought so anyway) about 5'6, slim with barely there A cup boobs, and a small but lovely arse, once upstairs and paperwork sorted I was squeezing her pert bum and sucking on her nipples.

Asked it she would like me to go down on her and she got on the bed, mostly shaved but there is a patch of fur on the front, pussy was clean and tasty, I think she came and the way she was squeezing my arms as she made all the right noises was really turning me on.

On with the rubber and some fast but effective OW but I had to stop her as I wanted to fuck, asked her to lay down and entered her tight pussy and pumped away til I came in the bag, bit of a chat will she cleaned my up and we got dressed and I was on my way.

From the start, Jessy was smiley and fun to be around, exactly the type of body I was after today and none of the rushing you can sometimes get from Rom's.

There was another girl in the house who I didn't see but when fishing for someone to see earlier in the week, this girl gave the same address - External Link/Members Only and I recognise the pics from the Vivastreet ad.  I'll post the VS ad but as they are leaving I don't think it'll work after today - External Link/Members Only

Jessy said she was off up to Darlington after today and might not come back to Derby but will be in Nottingham again in the future.

All in all a nice friendly girl who does what she says she will, the pictures are a very good representation of what you get and the tattoo matches so its definitely her. There were OWO/CIM, FK, Filming on offer as extras and I might partake next time if I see her again which I will when she's in Nottingham again.

At least my weekend ends on a positive  :lol:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Hot this one on my 'small tits' HL. Might be my next go.

Offline Dipper

I think she’d suit ILO :thumbsup:

Get in there mate.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 06:11:26 pm by Dipper »

Offline gbyld87

Sounds like a bit better of an experience than I had, although to be fair I remember she was pleasant enough to talk to when it was going well.  I recall she's had a kid or two, with some signs physically, but definitely still nice and slim (although not quite as good as the photos).

I bet she'd be good for an hour if you get on, as she's decent conversation.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 09:43:21 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I think she’d suit ILO :thumbsup:

Get in there mate.  :hi:

Oh yes that’s nice haha it’s just the young slim sexy look  :drinks:
HL’d thank you  :drinks:

Offline Dipper

Oh yes that’s nice haha it’s just the young slim sexy look  :drinks:
HL’d thank you  :drinks:

I await your findings ;) :lol:

Unless I’m there before :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 09:18:51 am by Dipper »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I await your findings ;) :lol:

Unless I’m there before :wacko:

I e got a few stumbling blocks in the way so you might win, with the new Thais in town  :lol: :drinks:

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Not logged into AW since the 20th..
Shame as was wanting a go on this one this week.

Offline EclipseBlue

Not logged into AW since the 20th..
Shame as was wanting a go on this one this week.

She's in Nottingham this week, NG7, I'm trying to arrange a rematch  :D

Online ZeroCount

She's in Nottingham at the moment, advertising on VS too, links in my review.