Author Topic: LOVELY-GINA - Thai - Stockport  (Read 3029 times)


6 review(s) for LOVELY-GINA (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jonte55

I had read a few reviews, which were a little mixed, so I thought give it a go, afraid it was the man downstairs leading the way.

Comms were good, initially via text and the Gina asked name to ring. Her English is good. Arrange a meet for 30 mins, fee £60.
I text a while before to confirm kissing and owo were available, I was told yes at £20 extra.. This was a little off putting, but went for it.
Arrived at location, usual behind the door. I would say Gina is fairly attractive and the woman in the pics. BUT they must have been taken 10 -15 years ago or someone is good at airbrushing. She is somewhat larger than her pics, maybe a size 12.
I asked about owo she said she does not do, but the text message said yes. At this stage I thought maybe comms are not vey good, as the call handler is obviously not communicating with Gina.
I decided to stay, in hindsight I sould have walked.
She has good oral, even though with cover.Sex was ok, but after 10 minutes, cumm with me, far too soon.

Tried various positions, ok, but nothing to write home about. Asked about kissing, but she does not do. Another this the call handler got wrong.

Finished just under 30 mins, dressed and out.

I certainly won’t be going back. And on my experience I certainly would not recommend her to anyone else.


Offline Jonte55

 Thanks Goldfinch
Looks like I was that naffed off forgot to add the link.

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
Thanks Goldfinch
Looks like I was that naffed off forgot to add the link.
:hi:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

The AW link seems to have gone. But a VS one has popped up in our patch. This the same Gina?

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,399
  • Likes: 290
  •  
  • Reviews: 183
Thanks for the review OP, better luck next time.

So neither of the extras were available - had you paid the £20?

Offline Jonte55

Yes I had paid. Tbh I couldn’t be arsed arguing, was a s**t punt.