Author Topic: British kirsty xx - City centre Birmingham  (Read 4557 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6758053) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SNation

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 124
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 20
External Link/Members Only

30 minutes £100

Set-up is chaotic but this girl is absolutely beautiful. Her photos are accurate but all have heavy makeup, she looks so cute natural. I’d rate her face 10/10. She has a little mole on one cheek that you can seen on some photos that I think has been photoshopped out a bit, I don’t really know why, it makes her more beautiful imo. She has unbelievable natural tits, as soon as I seen them I thought they were fake. Tiny body and tits that stick out like any fake tits I’ve ever seen, asked her how long she’s had them and she says they’re real! No scars, she’s not lying. For her tiny body I’ve never seen natural tits that look this perky and solid, but soft. I like skinny bodies and it’s perfect imo. A lot of tattoos scattered around, that she said she did most of them herself!

Communication was easy enough, messaged her number and agreed time.

She answers the door, struggles to open it as there’s a suitcase on the floor behind it. I walk in, it’s a small hotel room, a bed and bathroom. I’ve seen girls there before.
I look at the bed and there’s another girl asleep. As I walk in she’s waking up and my girl asks if I want duo or just her. I said just her. The other girl goes to the bathroom and shuts the door. I’d booked an hour but she couldn’t remember what I’d booked and asked if it was 30 minutes, and I just gave her £100 for the half hour. The room is a mess. Empty MacDonald’s cups, half eaten KFC bucket, half empty crisp packets, two suitcases open on the floor and shoes and clothes all over the place. I was holding my phone and there was literally nowhere to put it down. Found a little space on the floor to throw my clothes. Never seen a room like this in years of booking girls.

She’s 18 and Welsh, said yesterday was her first ever day escorting. She’s working in Birmingham for 2 nights and going home tomorrow. Said that’s all the money she needs to make. Very nice and cute, you can tell she’s new to this and trying to do a good job. No attitude. Asked what I wanted and we started kissing, didn’t mind tongue and it was a good start. Starts OWO and I like it. She takes probably 4 inches before gagging and her eyes water a little bit, looks beautiful doing it. Her mouth stretches really nicely around it. Gets it quite wet and keeps going for as long as I wanted. Constantly cannot believe how pretty this 18 year old is the whole time. I ask her to bend over and I finger her a little bit, let’s me put fingers inside. I ask her where I can cum and she says anywhere except mouth or face. Her profile says CIM, facials, swallow… but she said she has a man who does her profile and some things on it are wrong. Cum on her tits.

A couple times her friend shouted if she was finished yet. Little bit annoying, but they’re young and its their second day escorting so I actually thought it was quite cute. And the mess of a room, it was like a teenagers bedroom I guess. I’ll let that go.

I have to give it a positive, this girl is stunning. The hottest 18 year old I’ve ever been with, and I’ve seen Russians who cost 3 times as much. Her friend was quite hot too, but covered in fake tan, as was the pillow she was asleep on. I’d give her friend 7/10 and not quite as skinny but decent body. Said she has an adultwork but I didn’t ask what it was.

(Private WhatsApp picture removed)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:07:33 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Posting screenshots on behalf of an SP, discussing punter with her.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
The picture you've posted isn't in her AW public gallery, where did it come from?

Offline SNation

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 124
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 20
The picture you've posted isn't in her AW public gallery, where did it come from?
Profile picture for her number on wa
Banned reason: Posting screenshots on behalf of an SP, discussing punter with her.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Profile picture for her number on wa

You mean WhatsApp.

Quote
22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.To clarify, this means no personal photos at all from anywhere. Phone numbers may be posted in full if the number is online on a current advert. Personal numbers not allowed. Hotels may be named but not room numbers.
 General description of in-call locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and/or street names. Modelling, porn, and media-related work are acceptable to be posted, even if it includes their real names as they actively sought publicity / higher-profile. Any news items may be posted. All aforementioned restrictions do not apply to thieves and those with criminal convictions. Past name changes are never censored, regardless of reasons.

Offline SNation

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 124
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 20
Banned reason: Posting screenshots on behalf of an SP, discussing punter with her.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Oh ok, how do I edit that?

It's too late to edit yourself. A moderator has done it.

Offline SNation

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 124
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 20
It's too late to edit yourself. A moderator has done it.
Ok thanks. Thought that was allowed because anyone can type her public number into WhatsApp and see it. I won’t do it again :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Posting screenshots on behalf of an SP, discussing punter with her.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline InMefan

Nice review, she looks FAF, bit expensive but I will give her a go when she is next in Birmingham.

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review. On to the hot list she goes.

I’m not a fan of those ridiculously filtered pics but can see she’s hot beneath the filters so I’ll keep my eye out for her return  :thumbsup:

Offline InMefan

Profile gone :( I'm hoping maybe she'll be similar to EnglishbabeEmma that only has her profile up when she's working.

Offline Everhard115

thanks for the review. Misleading services and the room being a mess puts me off. Have to admit tight little body on her so for some one after a freshie she's the one but me with that kind of rates I like hygiene etc to be top notch and environment to  be good. Hopefully things will improve as she gets a bit settled!

Offline Deejayhart

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 11
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Doesn't learn / can't or won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Hmmm, profile inactive?

Maybe:

Profile gone :( I'm hoping maybe she'll be similar to EnglishbabeEmma that only has her profile up when she's working.

I'm sure you can find someone else to see and review.