45 mins- £150
Location: Hotel in B1
External Link/Members Only (profile currently inactive)
This booking was a few weeks ago.
Comms: I've had her on my hotlist for a few months, She does work in Birmingham frequrntly but she always deactivates her profile when she isn't working. She was showing as available. I texted her and got a response within 10 minutes agreeing a time for that day.
I arrived 10 or so minutes early and I got a text from her saying she was going to be half an hour late due to traffic. I was thinking oh god but agreed to wait till then. There was a Tesco 5 minutes walk so I had a little walk there. It was hotel / motel, pay and display on street parking is available. It's a very discreet budget hotel where the rooms are outside so you don't have to go inside. Eventually she texted me saying she was ready and gave me the room numner.
Services:
Usual hiding behind the door, I thought she was FAF, size I would say between 10-12, she has big boobs and her nipples are pierced. She did apologise for being late and we got the paper work out the way and I asked for a shower. Return to the room and we started off kissing, it wasn't too deep but it was still pretty decent though, she kept stroking my cock whilst we were kissing, I then had a nibble on her boobs. She the gave me owo, the technique was pretty good and a lot of eye contact, it wasn't too deep though but it still felt nice. She gave me a blowjob for a while. Eventually I asked for sex, she passed the condom to me and I put it on. She got on top, her pussy felt pretty nice and tight, I ended up cumming in the bag after 5 mins or so. We had a bit of a chat for a few minutes. I then asked her if she wanted me to eat her out and she said yes, she was nice and fresh and tasted nice, she was making the right noises (may have been fake) there was probably 5 or so minutes left so we chilled and chatted for the rest of the meet.
Verdict: I enjoyed the meet, the price is a bit high though but her services are decent and she is a good option in Birmingham.