Author Topic: Justkellyann - Lymm  (Read 2592 times)


16 review(s) for Justkellyann (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PaulRuff

External Link/Members Only

Saw this SP a few weeks back at the usual location she works, Lymm services at the M6/M56 junction close to Warrington.

Comms were good, she displays her number as well as having the green light on when she's working so a few texts back and forth had a day & time arranged easily enough.  Paid £60 for half an hour.

Upon arrival sent the obligatory "I've arrived" text which was met with confirmation of her room number & invitation to head on up, having used Lymm services many times I was well aware of the layout and how to reach her room - receptionist was disinterested as I passed & didn't even give me a look.

Knock on the door was met with the usual door opening technique, was pleasantly surprised by her appearance - sure, she's older than her stated age but looks good for an older girl & still has a pretty tidy & tight body.

Where things let her down was her service, fairly mechanical & it's obvious she's been doing this a while and is a little jaded - massage with talc, unenthusiastic OWO, protected sex in a few positions and popped just as we got to the 30 minutes.

She's a pleasant enough girl, with a little more vigour on her part it'd be a solid positive but as it is it's not quite good enough so it's a Neutral rating from me - left thinking her 15 minutes £40 option would have been a better option for me...glad I didn't book an hour!

Wouldn't return, there's plenty of flesh available at Lymm services these days that looks to be a better option despite them charging more.
Banned reason: Calling members losers.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Good report summarising Kelly Ann completely. I've seen her twice 2/3 years ago. To be honest she looks FAF for a mature lady.
Service  wise though spot on she is so mechanical and really controls the flow of the meeting.
Other plus point is price at £60 is low compared to other SPs in the same location. That's why I went back a second time tbh.