Author Topic: Mimi - Tantawan Spa & Thai Massage - St Helens  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Philmeboots

Visit was at weekend,couple of weeks ago

Time to try somewhere new,bit of research on here gave 3 potential options in St Helens all sounded similar and close together so plumped for park up and walk to nearest first  which turned out to be Tantawan.

A little public if you are local but not from nearby so did not bother me.Ring bell and in within 30 seconds. Greeted by pleasant looking Thai girl. Difficult to be accurate with age with Thais would guess in her 30's.Not stunning but attractive enough and good looking rack on her..More on these later.
Up stairs and through to decent room with proper table. Left to undress and 5 minutes later she reappeared .Started face down ,little small talk about how I knew about the venue ,she spoke good English and within a couple of minutes a cheeky pat on my bum and giggle left little doubt where we were heading.Good quality massage took place for next 20 minutes then the little swipes and wandering hands on my balls  really set the mood. Sat  up a little and spread the legs and what followed was at least 10 minutes of perfect  teasing.Could of shot my load at that point but sensing this she eventually returned to massage.
On the flip over we got straight onto the extras. £40 topless or £80 naked with touching. Expensive I know but with raging hard on and those tits eating at me I went  all in. What followed was 20 minutes of mutual pleasuring and she kept taking me to the edge and great eye contact throughout. Eventually could not hold on any longer and spurted on her and she rinsed every last drop out before cleaning up.Was just short of the hour at this point but she offered and I accepted decent shower.
But more chat as I got dressed and out the door 5 minutes over the time.

Left completely chilled and happy with the choice of venue and girl.She said we would do 2 pops next time if I could manage it,certainly give it my best shot of 2.

Expensive at £120 I know but personally prefer the mix of tease and massage to full service which would cost  at least this much for hour.

Recommended based on my preference.




External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 10:04:35 am by Philmeboots »