Author Topic: Marcely_Hot_Girl - Salford  (Read 1019 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6684887) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thelatitude0

I had another punt lined up for today, but my Plan a did not answer to me - depsite me confirming the booking last night.

So I have to look for a Plan b - and my attention was caught by this girl - External Link/Members Only
1 hour - £150 - Alevel and CIM are extras - Alevel is £50 - but i did not choose any extras.

Comms: In a few message I was able to setup a meeting within the next 30 minutes. The comms is handle by a secretary who can speak english - but I think the secretary will confirm some services whou could may not be available.

Location: A serviced apartments near the Old Salford Uni - with plenty of car park and on street parking free for 3 hours. I was stopped at the reception due to a comunication mistake with the secretary - the girl had to come down and pick me up.

Girl: It's the girl from the picture - I would say agewise is accurate - bodywise - Yes she have a fantastic pair of Natural boobs (at least I think they are natural, if they are fake it's very well done job) - maybe one of the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen - Her boobs remind me the character Nadia from American Pie (the movie) I would say Boobs style are exactly the same.
Speaking about her ass - it's looks  huge on her tiny frame ( Size 8 - but at least 5"7) - but her body is not gym tonned - so overall - it could be better. Don't get me wrong she's still a very attractive women - out of my league on the civvie world.

Action: She's dont speak english very well so the comunication will need to be done via google translator, in my case I can speak spanish which make things easier. After handling her the cash. we sit down half naked on the bed and we started to cuddles each other. She's very sweet and I knew this punt will be kind of vanilla - bear in mind my plan A was with a girl with who I was ready to give her a hard pounding.
Things got a bit out of control timewise and suddenly i realized 25 minutes already gone just chatting and cuddling.
I started to kiss her body and her lips - it was very light FK and then i started oral on her. She was responsive but I could sense it was fake - so I decided to request a blowjob - she took the comdom - start what was a very decent oral - but after a few minutes - less than 5 - I decided it was time to podging.

Her in doggy with that bubbly/peachy ass was a great view - we changed position a few more times - and the back we went to doggy. In honesty I came on the comdom in less than 10 minutes. After cleaning we went back to the bed and we continued to chat - and after a few minutes she politely told me my time was up.

The girl is very cute and she's very GFE - but despite having a nice conversation - the sex was not as PSE as I was expecting. We simply did not click during sex.
Hence why I am rating it as neutral.

I believe maybe I should have been more dominant in this case.

Maybe someone else here will have more luck than me and enjoy her.

 :coolgirl:

Offline Rhind

Looks like she gone AWOL.
Contact details flushed from AW.
I was looking to connect with her