Author Topic: Amber Inked-Rae - Very positive - Darlington  (Read 4278 times)


65 review(s) for Amber Luxe (59 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Festa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After two years of denial, a few massages and one awful experience, a delightful experience with Amber.

Location. A very tidy and clean flat not far from Darlington railway station.

Contact. Easily arranged by text. £80 for 30 minutes.

The meet. Met at the door in attractive lingerie, sweet smile and looked luscious. A brief chat about wants. Frankly, fully reinvigorated. I am getting on but Amber snogged enthusiastically, oral both ways (she was nice and fresh) followed by multi-position sex. She is very flexible.

A sexy girl offering a top notch service.

Fully restored my libido.


External Link/Members Only

Offline BustaN

I met her a few years ago in Boro, might of only been once, but I remember enjoying the experience myself.

She seems to still just work between 3 different places too, which I think is why I've not actually returned

Glad you had a good time and thanks for review