Author Topic: Kay & Friend - X North - Newcastle  (Read 1888 times)

Offline hotstepper

Arranged a booking through Kay on X North rather than Allure, can’t remember why. She said she had a friend who could join us so I thought why not?

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Fine. Kay responded quickly, told me what was on offer and sent address. £70 for the duo appointment

Location
Flat off Westgate Road, plenty of parking, accessed via the back door.

Punt
Kay is very pleasant and polite, and is quite quirky so not for everyones tastes. Porn on TV when I arrived. Kay has a shaved head and is probably not quite what I was expecting. I had told her over the phone that I wanted foot fetish and she was happy to oblige. No kissing, straight into action. Her friend (sorry the name escapes me) sat on the edge of the bed and plonked her feet on me. I sucked some toes, while Kay gave HR. They chatted a bit during the punt which was a bit offputting tbh. Finished on feet and then got dressed and left.

Both very pleasant ladies, but not quite what i was expecting. I’ve given a neutral review because in fairness I got what i asked for, but it was slightly different to how I imagined it.

Certainly wouldn’t want to put anyone off if thats their thing but i wouldn’t go back tbh.