Author Topic: Carly Premium Escorts - Gateshead  (Read 2156 times)

Offline hotstepper

Dont know how I’ve missed Carly until now and also didn’t know I had access to this account anymore so this is the first of a handful of WG reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Easy comms, and went the extra mile when the cashpoint was empty and I couldnt find another one. Sent me a link to pay online instead. £60 for 30 mins

Location
Flat in fairly new builds near the Hilton. Safe parking in hotel carpark and probably a 10 min walk from nearest metro.

Punt
First of all, Carly is right up my street looks wise. Black hair, short, beautiful eyes and great banter throughout the punt. Made me feel relaxed from the start.
Nice body and big chest too. Clothes off, straight onto the bed and started with some OWO. At this point she asked what I liked and told me she liked everything bar A, which suited me fine. I asked for CIM which she said was fine. Nice slow BJ for a while, then on with the hood. Various positions, all very nice although I’m normally happy to do without if theres OWO on offer. Hood came off, back to OWO, great technique with no hands followed by CIM which she duly swallowed.
Some small talk while we both got clothed and all in all a really enjoyable punt.
Some DFK but not much as I had other things on my mind.
Would definitely be back to see Carly again soon.