Author Topic: Rose Star - Brazilian - no show - Manchester  (Read 678 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6643546) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Thelatitude0

With another blank in my agenda, I was looking to meet a new girl and my eye was caught by this girl - External Link/Members Only

After my due diligence done - I was able to find her social media - confirming she was in fact in UK - she's some kind of well know SP in Brazil based on her social media.

The fact she had a positive review the week before was another good factor.  :cool:

Comunication: This is where red flags started - I send a few messages via Text an Whatsapp but answer were late and never conclusive. I like to arrange my bookings 2 or 3 days in advance an morning time.

After no confirmation, I decided to call her - then someone answered the telephone - I believe it was her maid. Because the women on the phone had a terrible accent, she confirmed the booking for the next day via Text messages.

The next day I leave my house 1h30 before the booking and I send a message confirming the booking. Because it was early, I was not expecting an answer at this time.
After reaching the postcode - I sent another text with no answer.


5 Minutes after the time of our booking I called but no one answer. Of course it was a no show and I never heard from her. :dash:

Than I moved on and started to look for a plan B - whihc was already reviewed here.

I am leaving this review because I know the girl is no more on the UK and the profile is still active - which maybe will indicate there is a B&S tactic in place mabe.


Online DylzzCee

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing more and more Brazilians have fake profiles or b&s?