Another girl I saw a few months ago I've been meaning to review. This was teetering on neutral based solely on the location which I'll go into but the services I couldn't complain about at all so left as positive. This was before Xmas I think about November.
Paid for an hour for £160
CommsDone by text and she was pretty decent on replies albeit short and to the point and sometimes one word answers.
LocationSide street just outside Birmingham centre. House was an absolute dump, apparently it was a friends but Jesus christ it needed a tidy up.
The girl Mixed race girl in her twenties. She was the definition of THICC. Thick thighs and a big round juicy ass. Quite an attractive girl with curly hair. Slight belly but a given at this size.
The meetNeeded a big butt to get my face in and came across her profile and fired a text across. Arranged for the afternoon. Was a little early so waited until a couple of mins before messaging. She wasn't ready. Said she thought I'd be late, no idea where I gave that impression but decided to wait anyway. About 15 mins later was called to come in.
House was a shit hole, it really put me off tbh. She was still in her towel as she literally just got out the shower so no makeup. Requested a shower before meeting her in the bedroom. This room was even worse, there was crap everywhere. There was literally only just enough room for the two of us to stand together as the floor had stuff all over the place.
Started off with FK, light tongue but not deep. De-robed her and ran my hands down to the reason I was there, her big fat butt! Kissing was good as she had thick full lips so spent a bit with them first.
Moved her onto the bed on all fours and I get down so my face is level with my dessert. It was so big and round, enjoyed just caressing it. Started worshipping her cheeks with kisses and licks. Eventually pushed my face into the crevice of her ass and ate her smooth warm asshole. Had to ask her to spread her cheeks as it was so big I struggled to get in there. Could now see her hole nicely and so began sliding my tongue deep inside her. Gave her a good tongue fucking and could feel her loosening up. Lots of soft moans from her during.
Flipped her over, lifted her legs and ate her ass some more before moving up to her pussy. Ate away at her clit and began fingering her, lots of moaning now. After a good few minutes she finally came and laughed at how great it was.
She gets down onto her knees and puts the condom for some oral. Obviously owo is out of the question here. She was unreal at sucking cock, her big lips made it so much better too.
Wasn't going to last long after edging myself the past few days and wanted to cum inside her so got her back in doggy and entered her. It was kinda embarrassing how little I lasted and ended up filling the bag after a couple of minutes.
Now I'm a one shot and that's it kinda guy, once I cum I completely lose all interest and my attention was back at the messy room. About 40 mins had past at this point and I wanted out, had a quick chat and decided to leave.
Would I go back? If she had a different location then probably yes solely to experience her sucking skills again. Would be nice to fuck her in different positions too!
External Link/Members OnlyNow these are out the way got two more recent girls to review, Kassie Khan and English Babe Emma, both positives!