Author Topic: Jessica Baby Shark, Woking  (Read 3322 times)


75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (66 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dead Wood

Jessica is back in Woking in a different venue – so I thought I would do another review.  I think that is allowed. 

She is in a big, modern block near Tesco Express, five minutes from Woking station.

Efficient coms, via Whatsap.  The ten minutes running up to the agreed time had genuine elements of slapstick.  Firstly, I couldn’t find anywhere to park, then when I did the machine only took cash, I didn’t have any coins etc etc.  So I got to her place about five minutes late, and waited to be summoned.  A mad exchange of messages and calls ensued, including one message asking me to wait because she had a problem with her shower - ‘can you fix it?’ – and then as I hovered outside her block, she actually poked her head out of her ground floor flat, called my name, and gestured at the entrance door.  At no point did she tell me how to get into the block, which would have helped.  So I suggest you watch out for this sort of experience if you decide to visit.

I got into her flat, we fixed the shower, had some banter, I had a shower, we both stripped off and she gave me a brutally firm back massage, which is really what I visit her for. 

The ‘sexy time’ was interesting – she started off by straddling me, squirting baby oil everywhere, and frantically rubbed her groin against mine for a bit.  It felt like this should be a bit more erotic than it was.  She then tied something around the base of my half-hearted erection - sort of a home-made ‘cock ring’ - I fucked her for a bit and came on her tits. 

I think maybe I’m done with her – the slightly weird quirkiness is a bit of a turn off for me.  I need more of the ‘GFE’, a bit more seduction.  I like her, though, she gives a good massage, and when she properly switches to ‘sexy prossie’ mode, she is good value. 

I paid £120 for an hour. 

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline tp69

Were you there at 5pm Sat? Sorry fella, I broke her shower. I didn't realise the tap on the right was to adjust temp and you can't touch it. I turned it and it meant there was no cold just boiling hot water. She was panicking as she needed to shower for her next apt. I felt really bad. Sorry.

Offline Dead Wood

Ha!  That was me.  We could have taken a 'tag team' approach.  On second thoughts - perhaps not.  :)

Offline sensualencounter

Were you there at 5pm Sat? Sorry fella, I broke her shower. I didn't realise the tap on the right was to adjust temp and you can't touch it. I turned it and it meant there was no cold just boiling hot water. She was panicking as she needed to shower for her next apt. I felt really bad. Sorry.
Nothing like outing who you are as well as deadwood. Now you might not care about that but it might come back to haunt you. Escorts generally hate this place.

Offline tp69

Nothing like outing who you are as well as deadwood. Now you might not care about that but it might come back to haunt you. Escorts generally hate this place.

I didn't mention UKP specifically, but I mentioned that I'd read some reviews of her and that she's popular. She said her maid forwards all her reviews to her and that she reads them all as it gives her good feedback. She didn't have a problem with being reviewed at all.

I imagine most of mine could work out who I am by my reviews if they really want to, and I'm okay with that. I'm respectful and honest about what I write.

Offline sensualencounter

I didn't mention UKP specifically, but I mentioned that I'd read some reviews of her and that she's popular. She said her maid forwards all her reviews to her and that she reads them all as it gives her good feedback. She didn't have a problem with being reviewed at all.

I imagine most of mine could work out who I am by my reviews if they really want to, and I'm okay with that. I'm respectful and honest about what I write.
It’s up to you but there are countless examples of escorts blocking punters even for positive, respectful reviews. And don’t forget they all share information amongst fellow escorts. I just think that the more anonymous you are, the better it is.

Offline Dead Wood

I imagine most of mine could work out who I am by my reviews if they really want to, and I'm okay with that.

+1
 

Offline John987654321

Really pleased to see the good reviews for this girl as I've had her on my hotlist for a good... three months (yeah, I'm new to this and new here). A quick question if I can...

Her profile says 'natural' pubic hair and at least one of her photos (which may be very old) shows a tidy little bush. But older reviews here say she's fully shaved. How is she down there now? I'd like to try an Asian with a neatly trimmed bush, if only as a change from all the shaven girls.

Offline tp69

Really pleased to see the good reviews for this girl as I've had her on my hotlist for a good... three months (yeah, I'm new to this and new here). A quick question if I can...

Her profile says 'natural' pubic hair and at least one of her photos (which may be very old) shows a tidy little bush. But older reviews here say she's fully shaved. How is she down there now? I'd like to try an Asian with a neatly trimmed bush, if only as a change from all the shaven girls.

She's completely smooth shaven and has a lovely pussy. Sorry, no hair at all (which I'm happy about, not a fan of hair at all).

Offline John987654321

That's a shame (for me) but not a deal-killer. Thanks for the prompt reply.