This punt happened about a month ago, but Mia subsequently left Premium and I've just noticed the link to her AW profile.
Comms were good and appointment arranged easily. Nice enough block of flats in North Shields, though I parked over the road rather than in the car park. The bedroom was nice and cosy.
Onto the main event - Mia was brilliant. I thought she was a really good looking girl, even though I'm not a fan of the pumped up lips, and wow, what a body! She was really friendly and welcoming, and treated me to a half hour of naughtiness. Started with great OWO with lots of spit and eye contact, then RO on a very pretty and sweet pussy, followed by reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy before a CIM finish in front of the mirror.
A great experience, and gutted she has left us to work in the south for a while as I would definitely return. She made me feel like a king and a stud for half an hour, so an absolute positive! Oh, and it was £60 for 30 minutes.
External Link/Members Only