Author Topic: Annabellebeauty - Incall - Liverpool  (Read 3003 times)


26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5194759) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Darkshuttle

I am not a frequent punter so I try and make sure its a good one when I do get the chance. Annabelle is well reviewed on UKP so thanks lads helped me narrow down to her.

30 mins - £80

Location- famous apartments on the docks. Parking in the car park next door I think £3 for an hour.

Meet took place last month. Comms via AW, prompt replies and nice tone to the messages rather than just a Yes No replies which was a good start. sent the text once in the car park. Received the access codes and in I went. I didnt have to put the code in as a girl was collecting her McDonalds delivery I recon she was another SP cos she got off the same floor as me. I think all the SPs are put up on the same floor from reading other reviews about the location. I was dying to ask her AW name  :D

Annabelle opened the door before i got the chance to knock and there she was wearing high heels and matching set of lingerie. She seemed really friendly and down to earth made me feel welcome. Apartment was clean. I asked if she wanted me to freshen up but she wasnt bothered and I had showered not long before so sat next to her on the bed, handed the notes. 

Moved on to Kissing. proper DFK as confirmed in previous reviews and one of the reasons I went with her. I was not let down. Kissing is full on. no holding back this went on for about 5-7 mins with exploring each others bodies and those huge Tits of hers oh my god they are big. spent some time nibbling on her fully erect nipples. Moved to RO- Clean shaven and tasted really nice. Another one of my favorites. Spent the next 10 mins or so licking her out. on to some more kissing where she was happy to lick her juices off my face. yum!

I gently directed her downwards short after and the next few mins were insane. Her oral skills are amazing. She is happy to take instructions. A lot of attention to the balls, shaft and the tip. asked her to stick her tongue out while i rubbed the little man in and out. Had to stop for some kissing and more RO to delay the climax. I asked her to suck me off once i was able to control again but didnt last long. I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop.

Rest and chit chat on the bed. Time for round 2. She gave me more oral after another intense kissing session. Bag on and I started pounding in mish with her legs in the air. Changed to doggy and i popped in the bag. Casual chat to end and a good bye kiss to a very happy and proud feeling thinking back on the way down to the car park.

All in all a solid punt will definitely return to her again. She provided a top class service and very good VFM.



Link
External Link/Members Only


 


Offline T13

Sounds like a decent punt. Can u describe what she looks like body type etc I’m considering this one

Offline Darkshuttle

AB is short. May be size 16. Facially not bad either. Full lips i think she bas them done but not ott. Dark hair. Big tits and arse. Clean shaven down below smelt nice.

Offline Colonel White

The two rear-view shots on her main profile are more up to date than the gallery ones and give a very good idea of her body shape.  She has wonderfully firm and heavy boobs, but is quite short, which exaggerates her solid thighs, and she also has a bit of a tummy which the photos don't show.  But unless you're a dedicated stick-insect fan you shouldn't be put off, because the overall effect is gorgeous, and her service, as the OP's review makes clear, is superb.  I've seen her several times since my review last August, and she's still firmly number one on my list.