Author Topic: "Lady" Zee - Slough - I walked - just another timewasting EE bottom feeder  (Read 3137 times)


28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6968767) (22 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline 69Luvva

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

"Unforgettable experience" her headline proclaims boldly. Well, I certainly won't forget tonight in a hurry.
"NO HIDDEN EXTRAS" the same headline touts in all caps just in case we weren't clear. What a crock of shit.

Having been let down by two bidders on an RB this weekend, and encouraged by IAmNotFamous' review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=358963.0 I decided on the off chance to ping her and see if I could arrange a meet.

She is a pornstar that I've seen a fair amount of, especially the stuff she's shot with her twin sister which is obviously a bit of a taboo. Not necessarily my ideal type physically but she seems fairly full on and her services list included everything I normally go for.

Got a reply to my txt which was a nice surprise, so I followed up immediately with the services I wanted: "A levels, Anal play, Rimming both ways, filming, OWO/Deep Throat/CIM, Reverse Oral, 69, BDSM/domination, and possibly watersports". I also added "And that's £400 for 2hrs?" - for filming and all of that I wanted to allow plenty of time and I do enjoy longer sessions!

She replied "Yes" so I texted her asking for the address and started getting ready - got my camera bag together, douched (because I'm nice like that) and had a shower, by which point she still hadn't sent the address.

I pinged her another txt and she then came back with this - even though we'd just confirmed services, time and price!

"Half an hour £120
One hour £200
Included
French kissing,OWO, Sex with protection,all position,69, fingering, B2B massage, Sensual massage
Extra charges x
CIM or facial £20
Feet fetish £10
Water sports £50
Anal at my discretion xx"

OK...so despite "NO HIDDEN EXTRAS" there definitely are a few hidden extras. And that took watersports off the table as I enjoy it but not enough to pay £50.  No extra for anal which was fine, so for me the only extra was CIM £20.

So I then followed up with "OK so that's £420 for 2hrs with CIM.  What about filming and rimming?" as I do like to make sure that these are included. she came back with the postcode and said "Yes babe 420 xx". Can't argue with that...right??

I re-confirmed the time and told her I was on my way.

It's a good hour drive from me to the urban wilderness that is Slough, but I arrived bang on the agreed time, txt'd and got a prompt response saying where she is. I parked up and made my way to her ground floor flat.

She was waiting behind the door wearing just panties. So far so good. Slimmer than I was expecting as they do say the camera adds 10lbs so not quite my type, definitely more on the skinny side than I'd go for - but nice perky natural boobs and a grabbable butt as she led me to the bedroom.

She sits down and gets on her phone as I count out the cash - confirming £420 for 2hrs including CIM, filming etc.

"No, filming is extra" she says. "£50!".

"WTAF?" I said or words to that effect!  I reminded her that I'd already confirmed services and all was agreed via txt, but her English wasn't really up to understanding me. She then said something like "I'm a pornstar so it's extra". Well, so what? Your profile said "NO HIDDEN EXTRAS", you then listed your extras, and confirmed the price including filming!

Nope, she couldn't understand. Then she starts saying that filming is "not with face" and "not much filming" - she did a Google translate of what she meant which really wasn't any better - basically that she doesn't want to be filmed because she's quit porn. I'm like "really?"  One minute you're bigging up the fact that you're a pornstar so that's why you can charge £50 extra for filming, now you're saying you don't want to be seen in porn anymore so any filming will be minimal? 

Fuck. That. Shit.

I told her to hand me back the cash and despite having traveled an hour, and with another hour to drive back, I walked. Obviously given the opportunistic nature and late hour on a Sunday I didn't have a plan b.

I'm absolutely fucking furious. I have to suspect her phone is managed by a Sergei, as it felt to me like she had no idea about the txt discussion, but regardless. She seemed utterly unbothered by the fact that she made me travel all that way. Not even a "sorry".

It's almost a moot point as she confirmed what IAmNotFamous suggested which is that she's flying home tomorrow - but if she does come back I would personally recommend avoiding her like the plague.






Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,508
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250


I told her to hand me back the cash and despite having traveled an hour, and with another hour to drive back

She wasted your time, so good for walking on her and getting ca$h back  :thumbsup: those funds can be used another day.

Offline 69Luvva

She wasted your time, so good for walking on her and getting ca$h back  :thumbsup: those funds can be used another day.

Thanks The_Don! And yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. That's a shit ton of dough to blow for a shit experience, and I know that if a meet starts off like it's never going to get better. I just wouldn't be in the right frame of mind to relax and enjoy it. There will definitely be better options down the road!  :thumbsup:

Offline IAmNotFamous

Sorry to read that it didn’t go well for you 69.

On top of that was the two hour return journey to Slough. Of all places. Slough. On a Sunday.


Offline 69Luvva

Sorry to read that it didn’t go well for you 69.

On top of that was the two hour return journey to Slough. Of all places. Slough. On a Sunday.
I know, right!  :P

But that's just part of the game and why it's called a "punt"!  We all know our mileage may vary even after reading such a positive review as yours.  :hi:

Offline JonasG

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,279
  • Likes: 70
  •  
  • Reviews: 135
Good on you for walking though especially as it's a pornstar!

Offline notcalledchris

I cant be the only gent who was drawn to reading the review by thw term "bottom feeder"?

Offline 69Luvva

Good on you for walking though especially as it's a pornstar!
Definitely one of the more difficult ones to walk from, as I was really excited about meeting her after IAmNotFamous' review, the little head was certainly up for it, and I had invested a lot of time getting ready and getting over there.
But I just know from bitter experience that even with the hottest chick getting a bad attitude like this at the outset is always going to put me in the wrong frame of mind to enjoy myself. Better no punt than a shit punt and have the funds to fuck another day!  :)

Offline Bornslippy

Top man for walking. EVERY punter should walk if not happy. Shame that many you still part with the money though

Offline Royd30

Definitely one of the more difficult ones to walk from, as I was really excited about meeting her after IAmNotFamous' review, the little head was certainly up for it, and I had invested a lot of time getting ready and getting over there.
But I just know from bitter experience that even with the hottest chick getting a bad attitude like this at the outset is always going to put me in the wrong frame of mind to enjoy myself. Better no punt than a shit punt and have the funds to fuck another day!  :)

WELL SAID. There should be more punters with your savvy, SP’s need to be shown that we are not mugs.

Offline 69Luvva

WELL SAID. There should be more punters with your savvy, SP’s need to be shown that we are not mugs.

Cheers!  :hi:

I actually muttered to her as she showed me out - "it's your loss". It was supposedly her last evening working, with £420 on the table, and I'd booked for 2hrs so I assume that she had no other appointments lined up at least til after 8.30pm, and on a Sunday night I may have well been her last booking of this trip. It made no sense at all to try it on.  :wacko:

But who knows, maybe she'd already hit her income target for the trip so she couldn't be arsed to work, and didn't give a fuck about pissing a punter off. That's what bugged me - her attitude was just "I don't give a fuck". No different to many Roms I've seen over the years - hence the title of my review.  Fucking bottom feeder! :)

Offline IAmNotFamous

« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 03:33:35 pm by IAmNotFamous »