Author Topic: Eliza - Lush Escorts Birmingham  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Jayp232323

Decided to meet Eliza for a 30min incall (usual £60) based on the last review because her body type was exactly what I was after. Likes list also covers what I wanted so I took the plunge despite the neutral review.

She is very petite and has small boobs but that’s how I like it. Also no complaints about anything she offered, I went in only expecting a blowjob and she didn’t disappoint. Started slowly before taking it all in and before long I was hammering away at her throat. Fucked her throat in a few positions, she did gag a bit but she didn’t stop and kept going until I came. She went to spit and then I left very satisfied.

Kissing was also on offer and I’m sure plenty of other services would be provided had I asked.

No issues about her smell or hygiene and she was friendly from start to finish.

External Link/Members Only