Seems like Nancy has been popular recently so thought I'd add my 2penneth as well. Much of it will probably read the same but thought it was worth adding to the library.
External Link/Members OnlyHad a free afternoon a couple of Saturday's ago and decided to have a trip to Burton too see if I could get a massage. I probably should have called ahead, knowing Saturday afternoons seem to be the busiest times for these place but I didn't.
Anyway, I tried Thai Massage in Burton first and they happened to have a free slot in 5 mins - £45 for 1 hour paid up. Was really hoping it was with the woman and the desk but had to settle for Nancy who was a more than adequate replacement.
Massage started in the usual way. Nancy was more chatty than most massages I've had. Wasn't a great deal of naughty touches but I felt confident it was on.
On the turnover Nancy asked if I wanted the special - an additional £20. Well I thought it would be rude not too. She started slowly on mini me and I enquired about what else was on offer. Told me topless was a further £20. I was feeling brave so asked if she would get naked and sit on my face and to my surprise she said yes - £60. It didn't seem like great value for money but at the same time I really wanted her to sit in my face and wank me off so went for it.
Excitement got the better of me and I didn't last too long although I can still picture her pussy bouncing up and down on my face so maybe I did get my money's worth.
Finished off with a head massage and a chat about what she will and won't do along with the other ladies there.
All in all a great experience albeit a little expensive. Would still probably go back for the same though.
To clear up the maths - 1hr massage for £45 + £60 extras - £105 (ouch).