Author Topic: Tina, Spon End Coventry  (Read 619 times)

Offline 44ster

External Link/Members Only

Decided to give this place a try as I was passing through Coventry last week. I didn’t request either girl specifically & it was not til I arrived that I found it would be Tina, with no sign of Thanya on the premises. Dressed conservatively in leggings & black top, Tina greeted me warmly & asked for the £45 up front. I told her I’d like one hour of medium pressure, then softer. “Oh, you want sensual?“ so that was another £20, then off with her top to display a nice pair of puppies.

Have to say the 30 minutes of legit was pretty good with Tina targeting knots in my neck & shoulders plus an increasing number of reach unders & cc swipes. As half time approached it was time to enquire about B2B.“Yes” she says, but for another £40 to get her naked & the remainder of her clothing comes off.

So whilst on my back I’m treated to a sight of her bodily assets. I’m allowed to play with her tits while she steps up the sensuality but the bad news is that, like many other SPs, she considers B2B as standing at the side of the table carrying on with massage. Not only that but access to the honey pot, RM, RO & nipple nibbling were all off the menu, but her saving grace was a well delivered hand job & then a comforting head massage to finish.

Tina’s a good looking, pleasant 23 year old, imho has got a great body but seems somewhat reserved. Probably inexperienced, though she told me she'd been working there for a year. The limited number extras make the £105 poor vfm but perhaps a 4-hander with Thanya is the way to go, especially if a discount can be negotiated.

Incidentally, the title of the ad is somewhat of a misnomer. Although Thanwa is Thai, Tina is Chinese.

Offline shed

No way is Tina 23 :lol:. She is a good 10 years older. Used to work at old lode lane and then Rainbow Nature. So she is experienced at her job. However her btb as you say is limited access and not worth the money. I have seen her at spon end a couple of times just for massage and HR. But prefer to see Sophie at RN. Thanks for the review. :hi: