Author Topic: Raquel - La Maison Bury  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Puntaway

External Link/Members Only

Called into La Maison on the off chance without a booking. Parlour in Bury, parking around the back, easier at weekends, entrance on main road but you’re in quickly enough through the door not to be noticed.

I hadn’t checked the rota, with the intention of walking if nothing much available but when the receptionist called the girls and both Serena or Raquel were free. Decided on Raquel who looked absolutely stunning, I got the approving nods off two blokes sat waiting who must have been waiting for bookings and they looked very disappointed that they hadn’t picked her.

Paid £20 to the receptionist and followed the girl to the room. Some polite chat to start with. Brazilian but speaks reasonably good English so conversation wasn’t too difficult. She’s late 20’s early 30’s, quite tall, beautiful tanned smooth skin, tits are a good handful and arse is full and round without being overly huge. Facially I found her very attractive. She was wearing a matching bra and tiny thong. Asked if I wanted owo and agreed that I would. I stripped off and we went straight into kissing while I got my hands on her body.

Kissing was good, not full DFK but with tongues and plenty of it, all the way through the 30mins. She encouraged me to kiss her neck and soon the bra came off so I could have a better feel of her tits. Felt between her legs and she was already wet, but did say no fingers. I helped her out of the thong and we moved to the bed. Owo from her was good, plenty of spit and slurping, slapped my cock on her face a few times as well. Could have done with a little more attention to the balls but still enjoyable. Told her to lay back while I went down on her. Clean and tasted nice, fully shaved but with a little patch on top. Spent some considerable time down there and she seemed to be enjoying it. I indicated to her to pull her legs up and she brought her knees to her chest which gave me perfect access to her arse for some rimming on her.

Following that, condom on and she climbed on top, quite a sight. Kissing continued and I was able to suck on her tits while she was grinding away. Swapped to doggy and I pumped hard for as long as I could, then mish with more kissing again, very GFE throughout. Asked if she’d finish me by hand with some oil. Plenty of spit and oil with a slow sensual wank building to a more frenzied pace. As I was getting close she leaned in and positioned herself so her tits were close and I was able to cum up and onto her chest.

Quick clean up and shower and I was leaving much happier than I’d expected for a passing visit. Paid £40 on top of the £20 to receptionist plus £10 for owo so £70 all in. She said she’s only does brief stints at LM but has been working there on and off for a few years now. I’ve not noticed her before but I’d definitely pick her again if she’s on.


Offline Blackpool Rock

Was this today  :unknown:
I saw she had popped up on the rota again and was originally showing as working from this afternoon but then dropped off again and was showing working all next week.
I see she's still not showing if you look at the "Working today" tab but is if you look at the Sunday tab, perhaps that's why she was free if punters don't know she's working  :unknown:

I saw her twice before Xmas and was going to review but never got round to it and the details are a bit sketchy to do a detailed review, was planning on seeing her again now she's back so will look to review while it's fresher in my mind  :drinks:

Offline Puntaway

Was this today  :unknown:
I saw she had popped up on the rota again and was originally showing as working from this afternoon but then dropped off again and was showing working all next week.
I see she's still not showing if you look at the "Working today" tab but is if you look at the Sunday tab, perhaps that's why she was free if punters don't know she's working  :unknown:

Yes, earlier on today. Hadn’t seen her on the rota either so I was pleasantly surprised when she came out into reception. She said she’s here for the week and had a largish suitcase with her in the room, so had maybe just arrived.

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
External Link/Members Only

Called into La Maison on the off chance without a booking. Parlour in Bury, parking around the back, easier at weekends, entrance on main road but you’re in quickly enough through the door not to be noticed.

I hadn’t checked the rota, with the intention of walking if nothing much available but when the receptionist called the girls and both Serena or Raquel were free. Decided on Raquel who looked absolutely stunning, I got the approving nods off two blokes sat waiting who must have been waiting for bookings and they looked very disappointed that they hadn’t picked her.

Paid £20 to the receptionist and followed the girl to the room. Some polite chat to start with. Brazilian but speaks reasonably good English so conversation wasn’t too difficult. She’s late 20’s early 30’s, quite tall, beautiful tanned smooth skin, tits are a good handful and arse is full and round without being overly huge. Facially I found her very attractive. She was wearing a matching bra and tiny thong. Asked if I wanted owo and agreed that I would. I stripped off and we went straight into kissing while I got my hands on her body.

Kissing was good, not full DFK but with tongues and plenty of it, all the way through the 30mins. She encouraged me to kiss her neck and soon the bra came off so I could have a better feel of her tits. Felt between her legs and she was already wet, but did say no fingers. I helped her out of the thong and we moved to the bed. Owo from her was good, plenty of spit and slurping, slapped my cock on her face a few times as well. Could have done with a little more attention to the balls but still enjoyable. Told her to lay back while I went down on her. Clean and tasted nice, fully shaved but with a little patch on top. Spent some considerable time down there and she seemed to be enjoying it. I indicated to her to pull her legs up and she brought her knees to her chest which gave me perfect access to her arse for some rimming on her.

Following that, condom on and she climbed on top, quite a sight. Kissing continued and I was able to suck on her tits while she was grinding away. Swapped to doggy and I pumped hard for as long as I could, then mish with more kissing again, very GFE throughout. Asked if she’d finish me by hand with some oil. Plenty of spit and oil with a slow sensual wank building to a more frenzied pace. As I was getting close she leaned in and positioned herself so her tits were close and I was able to cum up and onto her chest.

Quick clean up and shower and I was leaving much happier than I’d expected for a passing visit. Paid £40 on top of the £20 to receptionist plus £10 for owo so £70 all in. She said she’s only does brief stints at LM but has been working there on and off for a few years now. I’ve not noticed her before but I’d definitely pick her again if she’s on.



I can also be wrong but while licking the pussy 👅 she had an orgasm... she hit her pussy several times with her hand and twitched.  Can anybody confirm this?
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock



I can also be wrong but while licking the pussy 👅 she had an orgasm... she hit her pussy several times with her hand and twitched.  Can anybody confirm this?
What  :unknown:
So you're asking is anyone else can confirm she had an orgasm while you licked her out  :unknown:

Only you and her were in the room so no we can't and realistically only she can actually confirm this anyway  :unknown:

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rack Admirer

So you're asking is anyone else can confirm she had an orgasm while you licked her out  :unknown:

:lol:

Offline chrishornx



I can also be wrong but while licking the pussy 👅 she had an orgasm... she hit her pussy several times with her hand and twitched.  Can anybody confirm this?

Come on Wenden you can't really expect someone else to confirm you gave her an orgasm

Offline Wendenstreet

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Come on Wenden you can't really expect someone else to confirm you gave her an orgasm


apparently nobody can confirm it... amateurs
Banned reason: Tout or just obsessed.
Banned by: daviemac